2001 Chrysler LHS Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Front Side Window DeflectorsChrysler LHS 2001, Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Front Side Window DeflectorsChrysler LHS 2001, Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsChrysler LHS 2001, Front and Rear Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, 4-Piece. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with...Our price: $57.83$57.8320% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorsChrysler LHS 2001, Sunroof Wind Deflectors by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against faulty...Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65$48.6520% OFF
Posted by Rex H.
"Nice fit. Allows my car windows to stay down a bit and keeps water out during rain. Helps keep the inside temp of car from getting 30-50 degrees hotter than with the windows up."
Posted by Maureen R.
"They are strong, attractive and dress up the car with the finished touch it needed. Outstanding quality and workmanship. My 6 year old grand-kids could install them, it was so easy. The price was within my reach and competitive with others, and in my opinion, great value for the product purchased. Buy them you won't be disappointed."
Posted by Daniel F.
"Instructions were bad.I had to buy a set of new fronts. All because you don't say to put it into the window channel."
Posted by Terrence A.
"Makes the car look totally different."
Posted by Candy B.
"This product works prefect on my car. An it's at a great price. And looks great!!!"