1997 Ford F-350 Side Steps
- Westin® - 3" Signature Series Round Step BarsFord F-350 Crew Cab 1997, 3" Signature Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black powder coat...Our price: $181.25 - $287.84$181.2520% OFF
- Dee Zee® - 3" Round Nerf BarsFord F-350 Standard Cab 1997, 3" Round Nerf Bars by Dee Zee®. These 3" diameter tube bars run outward from your vehicle at 90 degree angles then curve stylishly to provide excellent footing room. Nerf Bars are available in polished stainless...Our price: $130.74 - $179.98$130.7420% OFF
- N-FAB® - 3" Bed Access Round Nerf StepsFord F-350 96.0" Bed 1997, 3" Round Nerf Steps by N-FAB®, 1 Pair. Getting into and out of a lifted truck is a job for a tall, tall driver. Or a driver who has installed a set of N-FAB’s Nerf Steps. They’ll provide protection for your bodywork...Our price: $313.02 - $486.71$313.0220% OFF
- Bully® - Stainless Steel Truck Bed Side StepsFord F-350 1997, Polished Stainless Steel Truck Bed Side Steps by Bully®, 1 Pair. 10". New revolutionary Step allows easy access to the front of the bed and tool boxes. Constructed from heavy duty Powder Coated Steel and Anodized Cast Aluminum.Our price: $55.70$55.7020% OFF
- ICI® - Nerf/Step BarFord F-350 1997, Nerf/Step Bar by ICI®, 1 Pair. Nerf Bar; Polished Stainless Stee; 3 in. Round; Incl. Bracket.Our price: $244.68$244.6820% OFF
Posted by Kimberly K.
"These are nice looking and sturdy running boards. The instructions for installation are difficult. In fact, you cannot do it the way it describes or you would not be able to fasten all the bolts. "
Posted by Carl A.
"Nice product. Received the wrong ones for my application, but was quickly remedied."
Posted by Bladimir M.
"Great product and it just took me a few minutes to installed it."
Posted by Norman E.
"I installed the black Romik running boards on my F-350. They dressed it up nicely as well as being functional as a step. The wife rely likes them."
Posted by Phillip K.
"Easy to install no major issues, about a 40 minute job. Thanks."