1986 Oldsmobile Ciera Fog & Driving Lights
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightOldsmobile Ciera 1986, Replacement Fog Light by TYC®. With Reflector, Included: Complete Asembly. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best....Our price: $40.33$40.33 20% OFF
- HELLA® - Micro DE Halogen Fog Lights KitUniversal Micro DE Halogen Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of our lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before we will brand it "HELLA". Unlike many "micro"...Our price: $176.71$176.71 20% OFF
- HELLA® - FF75 Fog Lights KitUniversal FF75 Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. These lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA - world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability. HELLA FF75 series fog and driving lights utilize a...Our price: $130.35$130.35 20% OFF
- HELLA® - Micro DE Xenon Driving LightsUniversal Micro DE Xenon Driving Lights by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of their lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before it is branded with the "HELLA" name. Unlike many...Our price: $851.17$851.17 20% OFF
- HELLA® - FF75 Driving Lights KitUniversal FF75 Driving Lights Kit by HELLA®. These lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA - world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability. HELLA FF75 series fog and driving lights utilize a...Our price: $130.35 - $153.52$130.35 20% OFF
Posted by Silas C.
"Everything was a headache to find with a great price and excellent quality... It turns out to be so easy after discovering CARiD. Thanks for helping..."
Posted by Viet N.
"Great fog lights, fit 9th gen Civic Coupe LX, but the switch that it comes with is much bigger then the square panel on the side of the steering wheel. You're gonna have to get another switch that fits in order to replace it."
Posted by Thomas M.
"I have installed these in a 2012 Honda Civic 4dr. The kit came with everything needed to install. If you're not comfortable about removing front bumper cover, I would think twice about this project... Installation from start to finish is about 3 hrs. Everything comes with the kit, however the directions are a little lacking for the exact car you're working on. The only real complaint is the interior switch is back lite the color green, all other switches in the car are blue. It would have been nice to have the switch match the factor color. They look very nice and work well. I would buy them again."
Posted by Andrew L.
"They're great fogs, but not the easiest to install, especially if not previously installed fogs before."
"I had never put in my own fog lights until I put these in, and I could figure out how to install simply by the wiring harness. They look great, they work, and they didn't hurt to pay for. One thing that was annoying to work with was the tiny fluorescence outer rim lights are wired separately. Very difficult to get it all to stay connected."