- (58)Fuel PumpsVolvo S90
- (115)Fuel TanksVolvo S90
- (30)Fuel FiltersVolvo S90
- (15)Fuel Injectors & RailsVolvo S90
- (17)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsVolvo S90
- (33)Throttle BodiesVolvo S90
- (82)CarburetorVolvo S90
- (62)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsVolvo S90
- (23)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesVolvo S90
- (105)Fuel System AdditivesVolvo S90
For exceptional performance and superior engine protection we stock the K&N Inline Fuel Filters. These Volvo S90 fuel delivery parts are designed using the latest cutting edge filtration technologies to clean fuel for a more efficient burn. They are especially ideal for high performance applications such as in race cars and other performance street machines. They are made with stainless steel mesh that features impressive filtration and high fuel flow qualities. They are further housed in an anodized tough aluminum casing that is adorned with the distinct K&N logo for enhanced style. You will enjoy a better performance with the high flow rates of up to 18gpm while your engine gets the superior protection it deserves. They are also very wide measuring up to 60sq inches thus increasing the dirt trapping area as well as boosting the fuel flow for an enhanced performance.
Since these Volvo S90 fuel delivery parts are widely tested for maximum fitment and functionality, you can use them with any type of engine configuration or fuel type such as methanol, gasoline among others. They can also operate in very high pressure applications since they are rated at 205psi. You also get to choose from the many options available as far as outlet/inlet sizes go from 6AN-12AN & -10 Wiggins to -12 Wiggins. They also come in different filtration capacities from 25 to 100 microns. All the seals used to avoid leaks are made from supple long lasting viton rubber ensuring that the clean fuel stays separated from the unclean. They are easily replaceable and can be plumbed into existing or brand new fuel systems. The installation has also been made very simple with the inclusion of all the installation tools needed and a detailed installation guide. They are also backed by a K&N 1 year warranty that covers a wide range of damages and defects in the materials.
- TYC® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by TYC®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE part. If you hear a whining noise coming from the fuel tank, you know you have a fuel pump situation. And unless you get a brand-new component,...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software$20.06 - $46.59
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$7.47 - $1,223.09
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Spectra Premium®. Left unprotected, dirt and debris could quickly destroy an electric fuel pump. The fuel pump strainer is the pump’s first line of defense, preventing dirt, debris, and other contaminants...Designed to protect the fuel pump and prevent fuel system contaminationEngineered to stringent tolerances$7.47 - $1,223.09
- Pilot® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Pilot®. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit. Superior components manufactured to exacting specifications...$9.99 - $173.35
- Autobest® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Autobest®. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need to...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$2.04 - $163.83
- Autobest® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Autobest®. This filter is designed for filtering the fuel before it enters the fuel pump. The Autobest strainer is the only line of defense for the fuel pump protecting it from harmful contaminants and dirt...Strains dirt from the fuelProtects the fuel pump, fuel system and engine$2.04 - $163.83
- Carter® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Carter®. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$28.26 - $758.79
- Beck Arnley® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$52.71 - $405.22
- Airtex® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$9.40 - $600.97
- Genuine® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Genuine®. Location: In Tank. With Fuel Screen. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$103.64 - $558.15
- Bosch® Fuel FiltersFuel Filter by Bosch®. Protect your engine with Bosch fuel filters.Dirt-holding capacity of 15 gramsRobust aluminum-, plastic-, or surface-treated steel filter housing$4.46 - $66.20
- Beck Arnley® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$4.33 - $76.45
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$2.40 - $75.59
- MANN-Filter® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by MANN-Filter®. Modern high performance injection systems place high demands on the quality and purity of fuel. MANN-Filter fuel filters ensure that dirt particles and any water contained in the fuel do not damage the...High cleaning efficiency for greater engine protectionEnsures high functional reliability of fuel injection components$5.80 - $102.44
- WIX® Complete In-Line Fuel FilterComplete In-Line Fuel Filter by WIX®. The fuel filter is often the forgotten filter. Yet the fuel put into diesel and off-road equipment, more often than not, contains contaminants such as dirt, rust, scale and water. These...Provides highly efficient and unmatched fuel cleansing performanceProtects advanced fuel injection systems from contaminants$3.36 - $73.47
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.