Being in production during the years 2002-2010, the awesome Volkswagen Touareg had some 8 years of its career. In the USA and Canada, ads showed the Touareg being capable of feats that other Volkswagen vehicles could not accomplish, such as going right through a snowbank. It is a dazzling vehicle that deserves only the finest accessories and upgrades that can vivify its true capability and underline those powerful nature sleeping inside this machine. A great accessory to start with is a Volkswagen Touareg spoiler. It can not only add a more vigorous look to the exterior, but also improve the aerodynamics of your vehicle.
Here, at CARiD.com, you will find an extensive range of aftermarket Volkswagen Touareg spoilers available in both factory and custom designs. Choose the one that fits both your dream and vehicle's rear in order to make your Touareg unique. When you tear up the pavement, you'd want to leave a lasting impression on everyone around. Having an exclusive spoiler on the rear of your Touareg will accomplish this mission perfectly. Drivers on the road can only hope to drive in front of you, so you have at least to give them an opportunity to contemplate a stylish and classy look.
- Duraflex® Custom Style Rear Roofline SpoilerCustom Style Rear Window Mount Spoiler by Duraflex®. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$122.40 - $575.10
- VIS Racing® Custom Style Rear Window SpoilerCustom Style Rear Window Spoiler by VIS Racing®. With this great part installed on your car, you will have best of both worlds: sleek, racecar look and boosted overall performance. The spoiler is manufactured from high-grade...$187.92 - $842.51
- Duraflex® CR-C Style Roof Wing SpoilerCR-C Style Roof Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$215.10
- VIS Racing® Otto Style Roofline SpoilerOtto Style Roofline Spoiler (03VWTOU4DOTT-023) by VIS Racing®. With this great part installed on your car, you will have best of both worlds: sleek, racecar look and boosted overall performance. The spoiler is manufactured from...Designed to bring a striking custom lookIncreases the aerodynamic properties of your car$351.57
- Cusco® GT WingFactory Style Rear Spoiler by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Factory Style Rear Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from the finest materials.Factory designMade from high quality materials$384.30
- RI® Factory Style Rear SpoilerFactory Style Rear Spoiler by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Factory Style Rear Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from the finest materials.Factory designMade from high quality materials$148.75
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
- Exterior AccessoriesWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?When most people think of automobile aerodynamics, they envision a car in the wind tunnel with a smoke wand showing how the air flows over the car. Now that we’ve covered some basics, let’s look at the individual pieces more in-depth to see how they can affect your car.
- Related Volkswagen Touareg Pages
- Volkswagen Touareg Models
- Touareg Base Spoilers
- Touareg Comfortline Spoilers
- Touareg Comfortline TDI Spoilers
- Touareg Execline Spoilers
- Touareg Execline TDI Spoilers
- Touareg Highline Spoilers
- Touareg Highline TDI Spoilers
- Touareg Hybrid Spoilers
- Touareg Sportline Spoilers
- Touareg Sportline TDI Spoilers
- Touareg TDI Spoilers
- Touareg TDI Edition X Spoilers
- Touareg TDI Executive Spoilers
- Touareg TDI Lux Spoilers
- Touareg TDI R-Line Spoilers
- Touareg TDI Sport Spoilers
- Touareg V6 Spoilers
- Touareg V6 Executive Spoilers
- Touareg V6 Lux Spoilers
- Touareg V6 Premium Spoilers
- Touareg V6 R-Line Spoilers
- Touareg V6 Sport Spoilers
- Touareg V6 TDI Spoilers
- Touareg V8 Spoilers
- Touareg VR6 Spoilers