VIS Racing Body Kits
Established in 1996 and located in Southern California, VIS Racing Sports, Inc. is now a premier and trusted provider of over 12,000 auto restyling products, including fiberglass and carbon fiber body kits, fenders, lips, and the like for street and racing applications. VIS Racing brings the newest designs to the US auto market and thus provides every enthusiast with an all-embracing range of products for effortless restyling.
- VIS Racing®Body Kitfrom $123.60
- VIS Racing®Front Bumperfrom $128.46
- VIS Racing®Front Lipfrom $128.46
- VIS Racing®Rear Bumperfrom $131.24
- VIS Racing®Rear Lipfrom $124.30
- VIS Racing®Rear Diffuserfrom $174.99
- VIS Racing®Side Skirtsfrom $124.30
- VIS Racing®Spoilerfrom $144.44
- VIS Racing®Fendersfrom $142.35
- VIS Racing®Hoodfrom $290.95
- VIS Racing®Trunk Lidfrom $184.02
- VIS Racing®Hatchfrom $206.24
- VIS Racing®Scoopfrom $123.60
- VIS Racing®Eye Lidsfrom $123.60
Boasting an ample collection of first-class restyling carbon fiber parts and aero kits, VIS stands out for extensibility. They have moved several times, each time to a larger warehouse. Nowadays it is 82,000 sq. ft. so that the manufacturer is able to cover in-house design, prototyping, testing, and finally, production. Moreover, with the acquisition of Wings West product line, which is one of the few American-based polyurethane manufacturers, VIS Racing is excited to offer the parts that are ultra durable and fit to a tee to bring the pure joy of restyling.
The popularity of VIS Racing is reaffirmed over and over again: it is the number one choice for Hollywood and game-playing world. VIS items can be seen in games and movies such as Walt Disney Pictures and the XBOX game ‘Forza Motorsport’ as well as ‘Fast and Furious.’ And that’s what can be said with no doubt: when one installs VIS Racing on their car, they will no longer look up and down for another body kit or a piece of it since VIS is just the ticket for dramatic transformation.
Sophisticated design and outstanding quality are two main centers of attention when it comes to VIS Racing items. For the most part, the parts are made of fiberglass or carbon fiber, or both. Let’s take VIS hoods, for instance: the outer layer is hand-laid with carbon fiber and several layers of clear coating which makes for a glossy finish that other aftermarket hoods can’t imitate. The outermost layer is a UV coating that further protects the hood from the sun’s harmful effects. Finally, the underside of VIS hoods is reinforced fiberglass with a one-piece fiberglass covering.
VIS Racing products are much lighter than the original parts, though this is not the only advantage over the factory items. VIS Racing offers the widest selection of carbon fiber and fiberglass items for virtually every vehicle on the road. Their styles are almost limitless, and so far, there’s hardly a company or two that can keep up with the rapid product development speed of VIS Racing. What is also important, the VIS parts remain affordable, while featuring the quality and style that many current products out there lack!
| Posted by Andrew | (Corpus Christi, TX)
Good quality, think was a made a little on the small side gaps are big on the sides no matter how much i adjust it. Looks good. Easy to put on aside from the adjusting.
- Popular VIS Racing Part Numbers
- VIS Racing® 02SBWRX4DSTI-009 - STI Fiberglass Hood Scoop
- VIS Racing® 03NS3502DAST-001CC - Astek Fiberglass Front Bumper with Carbon Fiber Insert
- VIS Racing® 03ING352DZSP-002CC - Z Speed Carbon Fiber Rear Bumper
- VIS Racing® 02MTLAN4DAPX-001 - Apex Fiberglass Front Bumper
- VIS Racing® 05CHCOB2DBX-099 - Ballistix Fiberglass Body Kit
- VIS Racing® 06BME904DRTH-001 - R Tech Fiberglass Front Bumper
- VIS Racing® 05SNTC2DLS-001 - Laser Fiberglass Front Bumper
- VIS Racing® 06LRRRS4DABE-099P - AB Edition Polyurethane Body Kit
- VIS Racing® 92LXSC32DDEM-099 - Demon Fiberglass Body Kit
- VIS Racing® 05CY3004DVIP-011 - VIP Fiberglass Front Lip