- (2)Mirror CoversVolkswagen Eos
- (2)Chrome Door HandlesVolkswagen Eos
- (1)Chrome Rocker PanelsVolkswagen Eos
- (1)Door SillsVolkswagen Eos
- (126)Exhaust TipsVolkswagen Eos
- (26)Side VentsVolkswagen Eos
- (809)License Plates & FramesVolkswagen Eos
- (2)Aluminum MatsVolkswagen Eos
- (132)Hitch CoversVolkswagen Eos
- (17)Mud FlapsVolkswagen Eos
Volkswagen EOS Chrome Accessories light up your vehicle with the kind of vibrant class a car like this deserves. We’ll help you get going the right way with our exclusive line of Volkswagen EOS Chrome Trim. Only the world’s most respected manufacturers are brought in because we won’t accept anything less than premier quality. Each piece of Volkswagen EOS Chrome Trim is crafted from the finest materials such as ultra-grade Stainless Steel or ABS plastic for a lifetime of durability along with a gleaming mirror-finish. Take your pick of Pillar Posts, Door Handles, Mirror Covers, Gas Caps, and Port Holes to hook up with the seething chrome accents that do your car justice. Installation is also no sweat. Volkswagen EOS Chrome Accessories are backed with auto-grade 3M adhesive for a no-nonsense “peel & stick” application that fits with OEM-precision and withstands the test of time. Don’t let the opportunity to shine above the rest slip away. It’s what this ride was meant for!
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$34.38 - $102.85
- RI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by RI. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.$13.75 - $214.20
- Bully® Door Handle Cover KitDoor Handle Cover Kit by Bully. These door handle covers enhance the looks and value of your vehicle and offer quick and easy installation via durable 3M tape adhesion. They are composed entirely of automobile grade long lasting ABS...$12.28 - $86.16
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...$114.19 - $199.99
- SES Trims® Side VentsSide Vents by SES Trims. Side Vents are a styling feature found on some of todays most prestigious luxury models. Now you can give your truck the same look with these Universal Side Vents. Theyre double nickel chrome plated and come...$24.00
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex will last a lifetime. It will meet your...$74.19 - $459.54
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$14.06 - $1,367.05
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will serve...$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength adhesive...$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.$21.00 - $107.10
- Replace® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Replace. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...$9.47 - $720.05
- RI® Chrome Mirror Covers (67-VWEOS07)Chrome Mirror Covers by RI. Top Half Coverage. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$57.20
- Bully® Chrome Door Handle Cover Kit (DH68543B)Chrome Door Handle Cover Kit by Bully. With 1 Keyhole. These door handle covers enhance the looks and value of your vehicle and offer quick and easy installation via durable 3M tape adhesion.$33.90
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.