- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- EGR® In-Channel Window VisorsIn-Channel Window Visors by EGR®. To channel away sleet, rain, and snow while having your car windows open, go with these sturdy add-ons that are extremely easy to install. They fit securely into the upper channel of the window for...Provide protection from rain and windHelp in reducing windshield fogging$50.58 - $96.34
- Stampede® Tape-Onz™ Sidewind DeflectorsTape-Onz™ Sidewind Deflectors by Stampede®. Stampede Automotive Accessories top of the line deflectors are designed and manufactured to expedite airflow through the cab while protecting you from the elements. Contoured to fit,...Tape-On Sidewind DeflectorsQuick & Easy to Install$31.30 - $151.16
- Wade® Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorSlim Design Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks and...$53.56 - $89.45
- WeatherTech® Stone and Bug DeflectorStone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is...$59.95
- AVS® Carflector™ Hood ShieldCarflector™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Carflector™ Hood Shield. The Carflector™ is...Protects hood and fenders from dings and stone chipsDeflects airflow, directing bugs and debris up and over vehicle to protect windshield$64.46 - $74.15
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorSunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. The deflector color is Dark Smoke. Backed by 3-Year...$59.95
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Dark Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (82481)In-Channel Dark Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (82481) by WeatherTech®. 4 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$99.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70305)In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70305) by WeatherTech®. 2 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (72305)In-Channel Light Smoke Front and Rear Side Window Deflectors (72305) by WeatherTech®. 4 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$99.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70481)In-Channel Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors (70481) by WeatherTech®. 2 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (71305)In-Channel Light Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (71305) by WeatherTech®. 2 Pieces Set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00
Wind deflectors or rain guards will be a useful addition to your Toyota Matrix. In the bad weather they give you a possibility to roll your windows slightly down without letting rain or snow in. Thus they help you to maintain natural ventilation to the cabin. This is especially important if you’re a smoker. Besides, when it is cold and rainy outside, fresh air helps to avoid windows fogging. But wind deflectors will be helpful on a hot summer day as well. Have you noticed that irritating wind noise which occurs when you cruise with open windows? Aerodynamic properties of the wind deflectors help to reduce it rather efficiently. Besides, they protect your eyes from bright sunrays, making driving more pleasant and safe.
We supply the Toyota Matrix wind deflectors from the best makers that can guarantee undoubted quality and perfect fit of the accessories. You are free to choose between stick-on and in-channel wind deflectors. In any case installation will be hassle-free and quick. At CARiD.com you will find light and dark smoke Toyota Matrix rain guards. And our prices will be a pleasant surprise! Stay with us and you’ll easily find perfect wind deflectors for your car!
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Toyota Matrix Wind Deflectors Reviews
2006 Toyota Matrix