LoRoll Tonneau Cover by TonnoPro®. This textured roll-up tonneau cover combines the thickest grade of vinyl construction with the lowest side profile height in the industry. The cover rolls up to allow complete access to your bed, and secures in place with a sturdy hook-and-loop system that is extremely easy to use. Aluminum frame secures to underside of bedrails with C-clamps, and no drilling is required. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Frame and tonneau cover sit virtually flush with your pickup’s bed rails to create a lower profile than most competitors
- Durable yet plush black cover piece is crafted from a thicker grade of vinyl (24 ounces of weight per square yard) than most competitors
- Textured vinyl is extremely resistant to deteriorating, cracking, and discoloration under regular exposure to UV rays, acid rain, oily contaminants, and other airborne pollutants
- Vinyl cover piece secures in place quickly and easily with sturdy hook-and-loop connectors
- Aluminum framework features a black powder coat finish and secures to underside of bedrails with purpose-built aluminum C-clamps
- Tension control plates near the tailgate area feature three holes to take up any slack in the cover piece that may develop as temperatures change
- Pickup bed side rails are not covered, leaving factory stake pockets exposed for mounting of other accessories
- Comes with all hardware and instructions necessary for easy, no-drill installation
- Allows full access to the bed of your truck for hauling and transporting cargo
- Reduces aerodynamic drag in the rear bed area to increase fuel economy by 10% or more
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on frame and components, 10-year warranty on vinyl
The Lo-Roll Tonneau Cover from TonnoPro lives up to its name by delivering what its name promises, and by going further than competitors’ products do. With two layers of thick, luxurious vinyl that look like soft leather, the cover piece looks stylish when secured into the closed position. And because the cover and frame sit virtually flush with your pickup’s bed rails, it creates an extremely clean look that is not complicated by bulky shapes or cluttered with criss-crossing lines. Installation is easy because no drilling is needed. The framework mounts up directly to the underside of side bedrails by the use of aluminum C-clamps, leaving outer horizontal surfaces of the bed rails uncovered for use with other accessories.
TonnoPro takes extra steps in the development of their vinyl material that, if eliminated, would not be visible to the naked eye. But if they were left off, this cover would not be as resistant to deteriorating, cracking, and discoloration under regular exposure to UV rays, acid rain, oily contaminants, and other airborne pollutants. TonnoPro is so confident the cover material will continue to last and look great they warranty it for ten years. The corrosion-free aluminum frame features a limited lifetime warranty and is powder coated with a black ceramic finish that creates a protective surface resistant to scratches, chips, or stains. Because the low profile of this tonneau cover is estimated to increase vehicle fuel economy by 10 percent or more, it will pay for itself many times over during the long life of service it will provide.
Founded in 2009 in Arizona by professionals and engineers that have been in the automotive accessories business for over three decades, TonnoPro/Bridgeway Enterprises has seen rapid growth due to their core belief of offering longer lasting, quality tonneau covers and accessories at better values. TonnoPro has also distinguished itself with exceptional customer service, an industry-leading warranty, and same-day shipping from their centralized location in Indiana. CARiD is proud to include TonnoPro in the family of quality brand-name products we sell, and we believe you will be satisfied with the looks and performance of any of their products after installing them on your vehicle.