- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Street Scene® Sprint Car Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Sprint Car Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...$91.00 - $141.18
- Street Scene® Cowl Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Cowl Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...$113.97 - $177.75
- K&N® Hood Scoop PlugUniversal Hood Scoop Plug by K&N. Material: Carbon Fiber. Height: 1.5" (38 mm). Outside Diameter: 12" (305 mm). K&N carbon fiber hood scoop plugs are specially made to cover K&N hood scoops. Simply press one into the hood scoop to...$158.99
- Wade® Racing Accent Large Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Racing Accent Large Double Hood Scoops by Wade. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces, Size: 11.5" x 30" x 2". Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive...$74.14
- Wade® Racing Accent Medium Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Racing Accent Medium Double Hood Scoops by Wade. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces, Size: 11.5" x 24" x 2". Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive...$74.14
- Willpak® ABS Large Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Large Hood Scoop by Willpak. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 29" L x 24" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will fit...$99.95 - $174.95
- Willpak® ABS Middle Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Middle Hood Scoop by Willpak. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 25.5" L x 19" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...$79.95 - $154.95
- Willpak® ABS Small Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Small Hood Scoop by Willpak. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 14.5" L x 13" W x 1.5" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...$59.95 - $134.95
- K&N® NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood ScoopUniversal NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood Scoop by K&N. Quantity Per Application: 1. K&N used the latest technology to combine sophisticated airflow principles with the strength and light weight of carbon fiber to produce this intake...$372.99 - $961.99
- Spectre Performance® Hood PinsUniversal Hood Pins by Spectre Performance. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are designed to...$4.68 - $9.79
- AMI® Billet Hood PinsUniversal Billet Hood Pins by AMI, 1 Pair. Nothing screams Race Car like hood pins. Its a favorite way to ensure that the hood truly stays shut. These authentic-looking simulated pins attach without drilling any holes in your car.$51.12
- Daystar® Hood Pin KitUniversal Hood Pin Kit by Daystar. This kit provides all the components necessary to install one complete hood pin. Includes 1 polyurethane grommet pad, 4 bolts and nuts to anchor it, 1 pin clip, 1 hood pin bolt, and 2 nuts to...$18.95 - $19.99
- Seibon® Latch and Pin KitUniversal Latch and Pin Kit by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon fiber panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction of up to 50%. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on...$72.25
- Seibon® Hood/Trunk PropUniversal Hood/Trunk Prop by Seibon. The days of using a broom stick to hold your hood or trunk open are over! Seibon Carbon introduces the very first and only carbon fiber hood/trunk prop in the automotive industry.$84.15
Your car is definitely one of the most precious assets that you own. Like many other people, you will want your asset to be at its best so that it can add value to your life. Your Suzuki Swift will definitely need to be installed with the very best that the market can afford if at all you want to feel good when driving it. Some of the accessories that you will want to consider in order to transform your car’s looks include the Suzuki Swift custom hoods that CARiD online sells. These accessories are as good as the factory ones as far as quality is concerned. These accessories have been made using the best materials, just like the original hoods. These aftermarket hoods have different designs which will not only revitalize your car but which also take into consideration other technical matters such as weight and dimensions. You are sure to find your perfect replacement hood at CARiD because it is renowned for only selling hoods from leading manufacturers such as RK Sport, Goodmark, 3d Carbon and Carbon Creations among others. The pricing of these car accessories is also ideal because they go for just a fraction of what the OE hoods ask for and yet the quality is the same.
After buying any of the Suzuki Swift custom hoods, you will need to consider the cost of installation. The manufacturers of these hoods have thought of that and provide easy to use installation kits alongside each hood. This kit works towards helping you install the hood all by yourself and at the comfort of your home. You will not need to haggle with a mechanic to do the job. You will also have a chance to enjoy the numerous tips and expert advice that the support team of the shop accords customers.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.