- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.54 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® ECOPIA EP150$95.24 - $135.00
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $90.00
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® COBRA RADIAL G/T$97.50 - $158.26
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Suzuki Swift Tires
The Suzuki Swift is a powerful car whose optimal performance depends on the quality of its tires. Good tires enhance your car’s performance and provide a comfortable ride in spite of difficult weather conditions. Get top quality Suzuki Swift tires at CARiD, a leading car accessories dealer. CARiD brings you reliable products from top tires brands such as Nexen, Achilles, Goodyear, General and Michelin. These brands are known to use the most effective and sophisticated methods in designing tires for different vehicles. The tires are sub-grouped into summer tires, winter tires, all-weather tires, snow tires and mud tires. This grouping makes it easier for you to distinguish the different tires and their functionalities, thus enabling you pick the right choices of tires for each weather and terrain. The wide price range at carid.com ensures that there is a set of Swift tires for every budget. There are high end brands such as Bridgestone and Pirelli and the more affordable yet equally efficient ones such as Nexen. The tires are further divided according to performance as all-terrain for use during off-road adventures, regular use for driving along smooth roads and run-flat tires which are designed to keep on moving even after minor damage.
CARiD brings you Suzuki Swift tires that are designed with cutting edge technology. These are tires that have improved traction, high braking force, firm gripping and better control. They are also fitted with a TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system) which is good at detecting changes in inflation or pressure of the tires and notifying the driver of any factors that need to be worked upon. This is a precautionary measure that enhances your safety on the road. Shopping at CARiD is made easy by the friendly and knowledgeable staff that has expertise on various types of tires, their categories and their functionality. They’ll help you buy the right tires.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.