The Forenza makes your life easier and that means that you need to give it the right tools to keep it performing at its peak every time you need it. Of course, the right tools are performance upgrades and we have everything you need to achieve the performance improvements you’re seeking. Perhaps the most important area of your vehicle is how well it stops so we have a wide range of Suzuki Forenza custom brakes, pads and rotors that give you big safety improvements while proving that you don’t need to spend a fortune!
Even though your standard braking system works well it will never work as well as an aftermarket system because it’s built to a budget so there are certain compromises. We have everything you need to get the braking performance you’re looking for whether that means you need to stop your highly upgraded monster in a hurry or whether you just want better stopping power for your standard vehicle. You don’t want to compromise on quality so we have some of the biggest brands like Brembo, EBC and Hawk which means that you’re getting their years of experience and knowledge!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 1 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Pad Installation KitStarting at: $11.37$11.37
- Dorman® - Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitStarting at: $4.38$4.38
- PBR® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $176.76$176.76
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $38.36$38.36
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsStarting at: $71.83$71.83
- Genuine® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $96.38$96.38
- NPN® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $61.76$61.76
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $166.85$166.85
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $35.12$35.12
- Monroe® - ProSolution™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsStarting at: $22.18$22.18
Posted by Robert C.
"I received the merchandise within a few days after placing my order. Everything was in good order and I was impressed how quickly it arrived. The parts installed easily and fit nicely as intended. The brake pads are very quiet with no sign of dust so far. Thanks CARiD for the prompt response, and I'll be ordering again in the future!"