The Suzuki Forenza is a compact sedan that was presented at 2004 Chicago Auto Show, with the wagon model following in 2005. Suzuki got a notable advantage at the USA market mainly thanks to cars like Forenza. It was originally created by the Italian Design Studio Pininfarina (the model name speaks for that), and its body was cleanly proportioned in a way that was not always a hallmark of the Korean vehicles. This time Suzuki offered budget car with a good supply of standard features. The model was powered by a 119 horsepower, 2.0L gas-powered inline and 4-cylinder engine turned for better in-town driving. Forenza came in three trim levels: S, LX and top-line EX model.The Suzuki Forenza is a car that should go to the top of everyone’s shortlist. Its equipment package, ride and looks make it a great alternative to its competitors.
After the first year Suzuki presented 2005 Forenza model with power-train of 126 horsepower. 2006 was the most notable year of changes for Forenza. This year a compact sedan came off with a re-designed exterior parts and reduced emission rate, and the trims number encreased to four. Now the Suzuki Forenza is powered by 127 horsepower and 131 pound-feet of torque. It performs reasonably well when mated to the standard five-speed manual transmission, but the optional four-speed automatic slows things down a bit. Fuel economy is below average, rating just 23 mpg/city, 30 mpg/highway with the manual and 22/31 mpg with the automatic transmission. Like all the others Suzuki models, the Forenza has 7 year/100,000 mile power-train warranty and a bumper-to-bumper 3-year/36,000 mile warranty. This powertrain warranty covers the engine, transaxle, transmission, and transfer case.
As a car Forenza is just good one. It has a number of standard features: air conditioning, AM/FM/CD, power windows and locks, and heated power mirrors. Suzuki's Premium Package adds cruise control, leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls. For 2006, side impact airbags became standard for all Forenzas. The Sizuki models provide their passengers with ample space by all measures, up to five adults can fit inside the Forenza. The vehicle is equipped with three head restraints, and its the 60/40-split rear seats fold flat.
The Euro-inspired Forenza is a fashionable answer for drivers who seek out the smaller segment but need logical, if not big-time results. With the Suzuki Forenza one shouldn't worry. The Forenza delivers on the handling and performance due to high grade auto parts when called upon in a big spot, but is also capable of dishing out a lot more than just adequate driving efficiency: it is also an extremely stylish ride. Custom-savvy drivers have picked up on the nifty details the Forenza offers and have had a field day. It's no wonder why, as this already sharp-looking sedan comes to life in a whole new way when adorned with a little more personality that stylish accessories deliver.
CARiD.com welcomes you into a complete selection of Suzuki Forenza Accessories and Parts. Anything you need to inject style, comfort, or added protection is right here and in the highest quality imaginable. Our entire lineup of Suzuki Forenza accessories and parts comes straight to you courtesy of every major manufacturer, guaranteeing you of a precise OEM fit as well as limitless durability. We take Suzuki Forenza accessories extremely seriously. Shouldn't you?
Whether you plan to improve your vehicle's performance or simply want to add some flare to its style, we store an exhaustive collection of accessories and parts designed specifically for your vehicle. Whatever product you choose, you are guaranteed to get nothing but the premium quality, unrivaled performance, and unique style. Understanding that your vehicle deserves only the top accessories and parts, we carefully handpicked each single item. And be sure all of them are manufactured by the most reputable companies in the industry, so the quality is beyond any doubts. If you still are not sure what product to choose, you are welcome to check 4 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and define what accessory or part perfectly fits both your vehicle and your pocket.
- Yakima® - KayakStacker Kayak CarrierStarting at: $59.00$59.00
- Remin® - Full KitStarting at: $220.94$220.94
- Dash Designs® - Camo Game Dash CoverStarting at: $60.95$60.95
- Thule® - Interstate Roof Cargo BagStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Coverking® - Designer Velour Custom Dash CoverStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Canine Covers® - CoverAll Rear Seat ProtectorStarting at: $99.92$99.92
- TRICO® - Ice™ Wiper BladeStarting at: $17.19$17.19
- WeatherTech® - All-Weather Floor MatsStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- Budge® - Car CoverStarting at: $41.72$41.72
- Suzuki Forenza Dash Kits
- Suzuki Forenza Chrome Trim
- Suzuki Forenza Spoilers
- Suzuki Forenza Floor Mats
- Suzuki Forenza Wind Deflectors
- Suzuki Forenza Cargo Liners
- Suzuki Forenza Vertical Doors
- Suzuki Forenza Seat Covers
- Suzuki Forenza Car Covers
- Suzuki Forenza Steering Wheels
- Suzuki Forenza Custom Gauges
- Suzuki Forenza Light Covers
- Suzuki Forenza Side Mirrors
- Suzuki Forenza License Plates
- Suzuki Forenza Wiper Blades
- Suzuki Forenza Custom Hoods
- Suzuki Forenza Bike Racks
- Suzuki Forenza Roof Racks
- Suzuki Forenza Trailer Hitches
- Suzuki Forenza Sun Shades
- Suzuki Forenza Dash Covers
- Suzuki Forenza Side Vents
- Suzuki Forenza Sunroof Visors
- Suzuki Forenza Car Organizers
- Suzuki Forenza Racing Seats