- (338)Clutch KitsSubaru WRX
- (61)FlywheelsSubaru WRX
- Rebuild KitsSubaru WRX
- Seals & GasketsSubaru WRX
- (12)Oil CoolersSubaru WRX
- BearingsSubaru WRX
- Transmission FiltersSubaru WRX
- (5)Transmission Pan, Drain Plug, Filler CapSubaru WRX
- (1)Clutch LinkagesSubaru WRX
- (41)Transmission MountsSubaru WRX
- (19)Transmission Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsSubaru WRX
- (24)Transmission ShiftersSubaru WRX
- (2)Clutch PedalsSubaru WRX
The Subaru WRX is a performance-oriented version of the Subaru Impreza launched in 1992 and retailed stateside since 2002 up till the present day. Throughout its lifetime, this dynamic automobile was offered to buyers in sedan and hatchback body variants. Unlike the original Impreza, the WRX can be outfitted with a lineup of robust turbocharged I4 engines. At its debut, the automobile sported a 2.5L turbo I4 rated at 227 hp, while the most recent models have received a substantial power boost, now being capable of generating up to 268 hp. The automobile features AWD arrangement as a standard feature and is currently available to buyers in Limited and Premium trims.
Having a repair project in mind but still in search of proper replacement parts? We are ready to lend you a helping hand in finding the right products required to restore the smooth operation of your transmission with minimum effort and at minimal cost. Right now at your fingertips, there is a wide range of Subaru WRX transmission parts that meet the strictest criteria of durability and functionality, created by the top aftermarket companies in the industry. Transmission mounts, flywheels, assemblies, bearings, oil coolers, oil pumps, rebuild kits, pressure plates, clutch linkages and a multitude of other products found in our assortment come to you directly from such respectable aftermarket companies as National, Hayden, Exedy and RhinoPac. That is exactly why we can guarantee that the replacement parts purchased at our online store are sure to meet even the highest quality demands.
- Sachs® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Sachs. Each SACHS clutch kit and component is OE matched and provides consistent quality. SACHS has a full range of clutch products. The total program includes: kits, covers, discs, bearings, flywheels, forks, cables,...$75.28 - $2,643.44
- RhinoPac® Premium Clutch KitPremium Clutch Kit by RhinoPac. Upgrade your vehicle to a RhinoPac Clutch Kit to get smooth clutch operation and precise shifting you expect from your car. Each part is precision engineered to ensure the extended service and...$65.99 - $1,424.49
- EXEDY® OE Replacement Clutch KitOE Replacement Clutch Kit by EXEDY. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers.$40.35 - $1,850.93
- EXEDY® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Exedy. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you...$40.35 - $1,850.93
- LuK® RepSet Clutch KitRepSet Clutch Kit by LuK. Each LuK RepSet contains everything you need to get the job done right: new clutch, disc, release bearing, pilot bearing (where required), spline tool and lubricant. Designed and engineered to perfectly...$63.50 - $954.91
- Valeo® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Valeo. Replace your worn out transmission part with this reliable component by Valeo to get optimum performance for your vehicle that won't cost you a fortune. This top-notch product is precision designed to meet or...$67.14 - $1,754.43
- RhinoPac® SR Series Clutch KitSR Series Clutch Kit by RhinoPac. Upgrade your vehicle to RhinoPac's SR Clutch Kit which features a unique combination of torque capacity, coefficient of friction, and clamp load characteristics engineered for vehicles that need...$125.17 - $745.57
- Beck Arnley® Clutch KitClutch Kit by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$82.91 - $1,010.87
- Hastings® Automatic Transmission FilterAutomatic Transmission Filter by Hastings. This filter removes dirt, dust, and other contaminants from the automatic transmission fluid to minimize wear inside the system prolonging its service life. The product can be used with...$6.70 - $47.28
- Beck Arnley® Automatic Transmission FilterAutomatic Transmission Filter by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s,...$9.10 - $214.42
- DEA® Transmission MountTransmission Mount by DEA. Replace your worn out, rusted, or damaged transmission mount with this one to restore stability of the transmission ensuring smooth and quiet driving. The product is made of premium quality raw materials...$2.48 - $231.50
- Westar® Transmission MountTransmission Mount by Westar. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality check, producing...$1.14 - $192.76
- Anchor® Transmission MountsTransmission Mounts by Anchor. A worn transmission mount can cause vibration and noise, and in extreme cases, driveshaft misalignment and U-joint failure. Manufactured using the latest CAD/CAM engineering process, the Anchor...$1.80 - $113.46
- Beck Arnley® Transmission MountTransmission Mount by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand...$8.32 - $127.30
- Sachs® Clutch CylindersClutch Master Cylinder by Sachs. To rid yourself of troublesome hydraulic clutch release problems, SACHS strongly recommends the master and slave cylinder be inspected and replaced if necessary when the clutch is also replaced. The...$11.39 - $703.36
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Transmission PartsClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure PlateIf you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and upgrade your vehicle by sharpening performance off the line, you have high expectations about the finished result once high labor costs are paid or you’ve spent a lot of time and effort doing it yourself. You’re anticipating silky release and take-in of the clutch pedal, smooth running without harshness or vibrations, crisp shifts that chirp tires on pavement, and the fact that your vehicle feels brand new again. Knowing what’s important when a clutch job is being done can get you those results and save you money, because taking shortcuts usually yields disappointment.
- Replacement Driveline & AxlesThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A TransmissionIn this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of the unit. Although both perform gear shifts in the same fashion, there's often confusion about these two terms because the word "transmission" is sometimes used as a blanket description to include transaxles when it should not be.
- Replacement Transmission PartsHow To Perform An Automatic Transmission Fluid & Filter ServiceIn this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built your car tested it thoroughly, and they know more than anyone on earth does about its breaking points and how to keep mechanical components healthy, so following your vehicle manufacturer's recommended service intervals is essential. While draining a trans pan and refilling it only replaces one-half to two-thirds of your overall fluid (the rest remains inside the torque converter), don't let it diminish the importance of keeping your automatic trans fluid (ATF) fresh.
Subaru WRX Transmission Parts Reviews
2005 Chevy Tahoe