Steelcraft Bull Bars
1998 was a year when two innovative companies were founded in California, those are Google and Steelcraft. One of them changed the Internet industry, and another one revolutionized the aftermarket industry. Both companies are still on the crest of a wave and are not going to lose ground. Created to be the first among equals, Steelcraft Inc. engineers and manufactures premium truck and SUV accessories, proud to deliver world-class automotive accessories.
- SteelCraft® - Grille GuardStarting at: $281.07$281.07
- SteelCraft® - 3" Bull BarStarting at: $169.83$169.83
- SteelCraft® - Rear Bumper Guard Starting at: $154.99$154.99
- SteelCraft® - 2.5" Sport BarStarting at: $169.83$169.83
- SteelCraft® - Tail Light GuardsStarting at: $95.67$95.67
- SteelCraft® - 3" Side StepsStarting at: $128.16$128.16
- SteelCraft® - 4" Straight Oval Side StepsStarting at: $175.02$175.02
- SteelCraft® - 4" Premium Oval Side StepsStarting at: $192.07$192.07
- SteelCraft® - 5" Oval Side StepsStarting at: $244.73$244.73
- SteelCraft® - 5" Widestep Oval Premium Side StepsStarting at: $354.48$354.48
- SteelCraft® - 6" Straight Big Foot Oval Stainless Steel Side BarsStarting at: $398.98$398.98
- SteelCraft® - Front BumperStarting at: $154.99$154.99
- SteelCraft® - Rear BumperStarting at: $154.99$154.99
- SteelCraft® - Bed RailsStarting at: $89.66$89.66
- SteelCraft® - Rear Sport Bar Starting at: $206.91$206.91
To ensure that your vehicle gets nothing but the ultimate quality, Steelcraft manufactures its side bars, bumper guards, and other accessories from the most durable materials. If you want to add a distinctive bling to the vehicle, then the polished accessories are what you need. They are crafted from the corrosion-free stainless steel to ensure years of reliable service, and feature highly polished surface that will mesmerize all the passers-by.
Steelcraft offers you a whole variety of accessories that will not only add to the stance of your vehicle, but will also bring its protection and functionality to a brand new level. Definitely, the very first thing you should add to a truck or SUV is a set of well-built Steelcraft Side Bars. Why? Because it's the best way to make climbing in and out of your vehicle extremely safe. You are free to choose from 3'' round side bars, 4'' or 5'' oval side bars.
After the sides of your vehicle are dressed out, it's time to protect the front-end, and Steelcraft has a lot to offer. Designed to protect both the upper and lower grille, as well as the headlights, the Steelcraft Grille Guards are the most reliable shields you can possibly imagine. However, if you are not going to conquer the wilderness and don't plan any serious off-roading, then it's better to protect your vehicle with the Steelcraft Bull Bar.
| Posted by Marcus Amos | (Abu Dhabi, AA)
The product really, great and necessary where I live. The cost okay, until you put in bs shipping, but honestly that's just where I live in the Middle East. I thought it would come together with my bar, which it did! But total rip off as I was charged double shipping. Cost 3 times the price of the relocation kit + double the bar cost for shipping. A onetime only mistake!
| Posted by Marcus Amos | (Abu Dhabi, AA)
I would call more a nudge bar then a bull bar. Just a matter of opinion. Looks are mostly as expected, I pictured the skid plate covering more under though. Straight forward to fit once I worked out the instructions, as they are printed for a couple of different variants. I bought as most do, using model type specific year parts, so I thought the bar/instructions would be the same . Easy though to remove factory tow hooks and use the original bolts. The package comes with bolts and extra bolts fitting parts.
| Posted by Taylor | (Gunnison, CO)
Looks so boss on my new Xterra. I didn't install myself, but definitely saved money by ordering this online and then taking it to a dealer for a professional install. Seemed easy enough to install, but I didn't have the tools to do it myself. Would still recommend it to anyone looking for a sick upgrade to their truck.
| Posted by Angelo D. | (Garrison, NY)
This is a great product. Seen many trucks with the bar on it and this was the most clean cut bar for the truck. After the easy install the overall look is awesome. Gives the jeep the bit of boldness it needed. Very happy with it.