Smart Car Trailer Hitches
Smart is an automotive brand of the Daimler AG that manufactures microcars, the smallest vehicles that are also called bubble or city cars. Being relatively small, these autos can't tow heavy loads like campers or trailers, but you can definitely haul light loads with the help of the Smart hitches available on our digital shelves. As we talk about compact cars, we don't take into consideration such types as gooseneck and 5th wheel parts because they are intended for pickup trucks. You will need only a small hitch for your tiny and elegant auto.
On our website, we collected only reliable and first-rate parts manufactured by the major companies in the automotive industry, such as Hidden Hitch, Cequent, CURT, Tow Ready, Draw-Tite, Reese, Wesbar, Pro Series, Rola, Rugged Ridge, KC HiLiTES, and many others. They aim at making everyone satisfied with the items and have a long story of pleased as punch customers. Besides, when you decide to attach a trailer hitch to the chassis of your car, there won't be a problem with that as the installation is easy as ABC, so you can even do it yourself. Don't hesitate anymore and choose the Smart Car trailer hitch that fits your 'bubble.'
- Aries® 25042.5" Stainless Steel Sport Barfrom $145.60
| Posted by Daniel | (Fontenelle, QC)
The shipping costs are too expensive. The installation is easy, but a good trick is you need to use any window silicone to keep the bolts from falling inside the frame while pushing the hitch in place. It works very fine for me. The fishing wire is very useful and easy to use.
- Popular Trailer Hitches Part Numbers
- CURT® 45024 - Class 1 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" Receivers (2000 lbs GTW / 200 lbs TW, 9-9/16" Length, 5" Rise)
- CURT® 110203 - Class 1 Exposed Round Black Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Standard Ball Mount Insert, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 110201 - Class 1 Exposed Round Black Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Euro Insert with 1-7/8" Ball, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 11020 - Class 1 Exposed Round Black Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (W/O Insert, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)