While most vehicles marketed as 'off-road friendly' can handle a few off-road jaunts, every time you hit a bump you will be causing some damage to your vehicle, and especially to your suspension. This damage is usually minor, but it adds up overtime. Eventually, it can cause real harm to your suspension and to your entire vehicle, which can be very expensive to replace.
- Skyjacker® - Standard Series Lift KitsStarting at: $36.41$36.41
- Skyjacker® - Softride™ Lift KitStarting at: $47.17$47.17
- Skyjacker® - Value Flex Series Lift KitsStarting at: $247.68$247.68
- Skyjacker® - Rock Ready™ Lift KitsStarting at: $92.70$92.70
- Skyjacker® - Long Arm Series Lift KitStarting at: $299.31$299.31
- Skyjacker® - Aluminum Spacer Lift KitStarting at: $69.94$69.94
- Skyjacker® - HYDRO H7000 Series ShocksStarting at: $37.30$37.30
- Skyjacker® - M95 Monotube ShocksStarting at: $53.79$53.79
- Skyjacker® - NITRO N8000 Series ShocksStarting at: $44.38$44.38
- Skyjacker® - Polyurethane Value Spacer Leveling KitStarting at: $35.06$35.06
- Skyjacker® - Platinum Coil-Over™ Lift KitsStarting at: $69.73$69.73
- Skyjacker® - Skid PlatesStarting at: $11.45$11.45
- Skyjacker® - Sway BarsStarting at: $19.53$19.53
- Skyjacker® - Heavy-Duty Add-A-LeafStarting at: $90.83$90.83
- Skyjacker® - Performance Strut Series Leveling KitStarting at: $36.70$36.70
- Skyjacker® - Block Lift KitStarting at: $59.60$59.60
- Skyjacker® - Steering StabilizersStarting at: $29.52$29.52
- Skyjacker® - Control ArmStarting at: $33.06$33.06
- Skyjacker® - BushingsStarting at: $16.45$16.45
- Skyjacker® - Polyurethane Body Lift KitStarting at: $168.63$168.63
- Skyjacker® - Bump StopsStarting at: $36.18$36.18
- Skyjacker® - DriveshaftsStarting at: $29.97$29.97
- Skyjacker® - Rock Ready™ Slip Yoke Eliminator KitStarting at: $316.27$316.27
- Skyjacker® - Stainless Steel Brake LinesStarting at: $54.12$54.12
- Skyjacker® - Alignment KitsStarting at: $37.50$37.50
- Skyjacker® - Shifter Relocation BracketStarting at: $74.41$74.41
- Skyjacker® - Steering ComponentsStarting at: $95.55$95.55
- Skyjacker® - Track Bar KitStarting at: $22.62$22.62
- Skyjacker® - Transfer Case Re-Indexing RingStarting at: $232.05$232.05
- Skyjacker® - Radius ArmsStarting at: $131.93$131.93
- Skyjacker® - Rock Ready™ Grab HandlesStarting at: $30.63$30.63
- Skyjacker® - Red Limiting StrapsStarting at: $59.94$59.94
- Skyjacker® - Rear Lift BlocksStarting at: $46.30$46.30
- Skyjacker® - Custom Shock BootStarting at: $2.77$2.77
- Skyjacker® - Degree ShimsStarting at: $17.38$17.38
- Skyjacker® - U-BoltsStarting at: $4.44$4.44
- Skyjacker® - Replacement Teflon™ Wear PadStarting at: $5.72$5.72
- Skyjacker® - Tie BoltsStarting at: $4.35$4.35
- Skyjacker® - New Generation Rebuildable Rod EndsStarting at: $13.88$13.88
The solution is to get an aftermarket suspension system that is truly capable of off-road use. Do not trust stock suspensions if you plan on any long off-road trips. Also, note that just getting any old aftermarket suspension is not necessarily going to fix the problem. You need to have a good, solid, high-quality suspension that is specifically made for off road use. Skyjacker is one manufacturer that has a long track record of producing high quality suspensions that last for decades.
Skyjacker is based in West Monroe, Louisiana. They have been in the automotive industry for more than 35 years, and in that time they have had thousands of satisfied customers and many industry awards and recognitions. Their stated goal is to build the highest quality, most reliable, and most innovative suspension system that the 4x4/off-road industry has ever seen, and so far, they’re doing a great job!
Skyjacker builds their suspensions to fit the needs of their most adventurous customers. A Skyjacker suspension can handle just about anything you throw at it, and will last for countless years, even with heavy use. In fact, it wouldn’t be surprising if your Skyjacker suspension outlives the rest of your vehicle! Skyjacker is all about making quality, durable products and giving back to the community that helped get them where they are today.
Currently, Skyjacker manufactures suspension systems for most Jeep, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ford, and Toyota vehicles. They regularly add new products to their catalog, so be sure to check back often. Skyjacker suspension systems are far superior to the typical 'lift kit' on the market, and are built for the roughest of conditions. Skyjacker is also very active in the off-road/4x4 community. They regularly attend outdoor events, not only to promote their goods but to sponsor and support the community that allows their business to grow.
After developing a new product, the Skyjacker team takes a vehicle equipped with the new suspension out into the field. They find rough off-road terrain, and test the car and the suspension for hours, sometimes days. They look for any flaws in the new product, and report back to the development team. Usually some minor changes are made, and then re-tested. When the testing team is finally satisfied with a version of the new product, it finally gets the go-ahead to enter full-scale production.
| Posted by Hugo | (National City, CA)
The product did it's job and was easy to self install in literally 30 minutes.
| Posted by Branislav | (Lakewood, CO)
Amazing product. Easy to work with. Thanks very much, CARiD!
| Posted by Manuel | (Denver, CO)
I love these new shocks! I had bought them for the rear and soon found out that the ride on my Jeep had improved dramatically. No more rough bouncy ride through the mountains anymore. Instead a more aggressive, smooth but firm ride. Now I have to get the front pair as well :) Thanks CARiD to turning me on to a awesome product.
Excellent fit. Works and looks exactly how I expected it to.
The best ride and quality I've seen in a while in shocks.
These shocks are great. Good quality with a great ride and handling capability. CARiD has the best prices by far on these!
| Posted by Henry M. | (Oxford, CT)
This kit was supposed to be a 3 inch kit after installation it ended up being a 2.5 inch lift. I sure hope that the new tires I purchased will fit. Kit is not as easy to install as the instructions read, I actually had to bring it in to Monro Mufflers and brakes to have them install the front struts, the rear shocks and add a leaf was a breeze.
| Posted by Jonathan | (Campbell River, BC)
Sway bar links were awesome and bolted right in. Customer service was awesome, and shipping was fast. Very smooth transaction. The only thing I didn't like was no installation instructions.
| Posted by Latasha | (Las Vegas, NV)
So happy with the springs. Took about 2 hours with couple people to install and added at least 2 inches to my 2000 Tacoma 4X4, so now when I put some weight in my truck it does not hit the rubber stops in the rear.
| Posted by Roch | (Yukon, OK)
I have had my 4" Skyjacker lift and 33" tires for a few years and never upgrade my steering stabalizer. I got this in the mail, installed it the same hour I revieved it and it was couple days on the test drive. Skyjacker 7000 took all the vibration out of the steering wheel and the Jeep is more stable when driving on ice and snow.