The Renault Trafic is the French company's offering in the light commercial vehicle segment, with the second generation introduced in 2001. Featuring a distinct dynamic exterior design, this minivan is sure one of the nicest-looking utility vehicles around. The power of this van comes from a line of four-cylinder engines, mostly diesel, good for torque up to 236 lb·ft for a 2.5-liter version. That will come in handy to haul 1.2 tons/175 cubic feet of cargo that Trafic can accommodate. With an ergonomic cabin, plenty of comfort and convenience options and pretty responsive handling, the Trafic is a great choice for those seeking a good modern van with all the goodies, but still capable of doing some serious grunt work when required.
CARiD is just the place for high-quality aftermarket parts for your sturdy minivan. The Renault Trafic air intakes we offer are an easy but essential modification, offering superior air flow to the restrictive stock airboxes while also providing better dust filtering. What's more, the cold air intake kits we've got can add quite a boost to your Trafic's horsepower, supplying the engine with dense cold air with more oxygen for better fuel combustion. That's basically free power lying out there – just grab your parts at CARiD and take what's rightfully yours.
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$31.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$20.30 - $187.58
- Rugged Ridge® Air FilterAir Filter by Rugged Ridge. Get increased airflow, better filtration and reduced maintenance with this high performance synthetic air filter. The increased airflow will improve engine performance, while the upgraded filtration...$26.99 - $36.99
- Maxima Racing Oils® FAB-1 Spray-On Air Filter Oil 13 oz. (MAX61920S)FAB-1 Spray-On Air Filter Oil 13 oz. (MAX61920S) by Maxima Racing Oils. Quantity: 12. Contains no CFCs! FAB-1 is a highly advanced synthetic based formula for all oil type fabric and foam air filter elements. FAB-1 is a superior oil...$12.19
- Maxima Racing Oils® FFT Foam Filter Oil Treatment 16 oz. (MAX60916S)FFT Foam Filter Oil Treatment 16 oz. (MAX60916S) by Maxima Racing Oils. Capacity: 16 oz.. Quantity: 12. Maxima FFT is the culmination of 3 years development program which resulted in a synthetic polymer formulation that flows 4-12%...$10.19
- Maxima Racing Oils® Air Filter Aerosol Cleaner 15.5 oz. (MAX79920S)Air Filter Aerosol Cleaner 15 oz. (MAX79920S) by Maxima Racing Oils. Capacity: 15.5 oz.. Quantity: 1. Air Filter Cleaner Contains no CFCs! Maxima Air Filter Cleaner is a purpose specific spray-on air filter cleaner. For use on...$12.76
- Maxima Racing Oils® Air Filter Aerosol Cleaner 64 oz. (MAX70-79964S)Air Filter Aerosol Cleaner 64 oz. (MAX70-79964S) by Maxima Racing Oils. Capacity: 64 oz.. Quantity: 1. Air Filter Cleaner Contains no CFCs! Maxima Air Filter Cleaner is a purpose specific spray-on air filter cleaner. For use on...$23.73
- Maxima Racing Oils® Air Filter Maintenance Aerosol Combo Kit 13 oz. (MAX70-799202S)Air Filter Maintenance Aerosol Combo Kit 13 oz. (MAX70-799202S) by Maxima Racing Oils. Quantity: 1. 2 Pack Contains: Maxima Air Filter Cleaner 15. 5oz. and Fab1 Spray-on Air Filter Oil 13oz. A clean and perfectly oiled air filter...$20.82
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.