Go from factory bland to exquisite style with Remin. Remin specializes in products that transform ordinary cars into cherished and distinctive automobiles. A remin dash kit will turn an average monotone plastic cabin into a sumptuous cockpit surrounded by warm wood trim, bold aluminum, or high-tech carbon fiber; a Remin steering wheel takes a boring OE design to luxurious heights; and a Remin spoiler will turn a plain sedan into a high performance machine.
- Remin®Wood Dash Kitfrom $15.60
- Remin®Aluminum Dash Kitfrom $15.60
- Remin®Carbon Fiber Dash Kitfrom $15.60
- Remin®Steering Wheelsfrom $99.95
- Remin®Exterior Kitfrom $7.80
- Remin®Factory Style Rear Spoilerfrom $100.20
- Remin®Custom Style Rear Spoilerfrom $100.20
- Remin®Factory Style Rear Lip Spoilerfrom $100.20
- Remin®Custom Style Rear Spoiler with Lightfrom $100.20
- Remin®Factory Style Rear Spoiler with Lightfrom $100.20
- Remin®Factory Style Rear Roof Spoilerfrom $100.20
When you purchase a Remin dash kit, you’re getting a quality product that’s made right here in the U.S.A. Each kit is custom made for the specific application, and each piece is CAD designed, laser cut for a precision fit, and coated with polyurethane to prevent fading and yellowing. 3M adhesive, the same type used by the OEMs, is used to ensure a permanent mounting, and every kit includes detailed instructions to guide you through an easy installation.
Remin offers so many choices in materials and finish that you can become a creative artist with the dash as your palette. Choose from synthetic and real wood in a variety of patterns and tones, real carbon fiber in your choice of colors, and aluminum in brushed finish or in your choice of colors or chrome. Factory match kits are also available that will match the color and finish of factory installed dash trim.
A Remin steering wheel is the perfect complement to a Remin dash kit. Remin steering wheels aren’t aftermarket wheels that require adapters to fit, they’re genuine factory steering wheels that have been refitted by Remin craftsmen with the finest wood and leather. All you have to do is transfer the air bag and wheel-mounted switches from your original wheel. The installation takes only about 45 minutes and there is no core charge or core exchange.
With so many spoilers to choose from, including custom and factory style, lip, and roof spoilers, you’re sure to find the Remin spoiler that’s right for your car. But no matter which one you select, we’re certain you’ll love the way your car looks with the spoiler installed. And installation is easy with 3M adhesive or screws and gaskets. You can install your spoiler right out of the box by ordering it already painted. Remin’s computerized paint system enables them to guarantee that your spoiler will perfectly match your factory paint, and the pre-painted option is far less than you’d pay a local body shop for painting.
| Posted by Alexis | (Trujillo Alto, PR)
- Popular REMIN Part Numbers
- Remin® BONDPAK - Professional Installation Adhesion Promoter Pen
- Remin® 34N - Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler (Painted)
- Remin® 603N - Custom Style Rear Spoiler (LS / LT / LTZ / SS, Painted)
- Remin® 432N - Custom Style Rear Spoiler (Painted)
- Remin® 803N - Factory Style Rear Spoiler (Painted)
- Remin® 903N - Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler (Painted)
- Remin® 903N - Factory Style Rear Lip Spoiler (Unpainted)
- Remin® 777N - Factory Style Rear Spoiler (Painted)
- Remin® 777N - Factory Style Rear Spoiler (Unpainted)
- Remin® 517N - Custom Style Rear Spoiler (Painted)