The Panamera has a style all of its own and the performance to leave you gasping but this just means that you want more and more from it. That means that you need the right performance upgrades and we have a wide range of them to suit your Panamera. The best bit is that we have them at great prices so you won’t have to spend a fortune and our Porsche Panamera air intakes prove that you can get everything you need without having to spend as much as you’re probably expecting.
An air intake determines how much air your engine gets and the temperature it will be when it arrives so it’s a very important component to your engine. We have different types of intakes with different benefits like the cold air intake that gives your engine cooler air that burns easier or the short ram intake that removes restrictions and allows your engine to get more air from the atmosphere. We have the information you need to decide which one will suit your lifestyle the best and once you choose you’ll find it at lower prices than you’re expecting so you get great value!
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$136.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$20.30 - $187.58
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro 5R.$46.95 - $116.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Dry S.$49.95 - $98.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Racing Pro Guard 7 Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Guard 7.$83.95 - $116.95
- Spectre Performance® Intake Manifold Bolts KitIntake Manifold Bolts Kit by Spectre Performance. Dress up your existing intake manifold or ease installation of a new manifold with intake manifold bolts. They're made from rugged steel and plated for corrosion resistance, perfect...$4.68 - $14.94
- Beck Arnley® Air FilterAir Filter by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand understands...$8.40 - $80.28
- MANN-Filter® Air FilterAir Filter by MANN-Filter. Get excellent engine protection and more economical operation just by replacing your air filter. This MANN air filter is specially designed for your vehicle to ensure a precise fit and proper composition...$8.47 - $122.26
- WIX® Air Filter PanelAir Filter Panel by WIX. Considering as much as 10,000 gallons of air must pass through the air filter for every gallon of fuel the engine consumes, WIX air filters play a vital part in preventing foreign particles like soot, carbon...$4.66 - $109.54
- Bosch® Throttle Body AssemblyThrottle Body Assembly by Bosch. The throttle body is an essential part of the inlet air stream of modern gasoline engines. It is designed to control the amount of fresh air entering the engine. The throttle body assembly consists...$123.29 - $770.24
- MAHLE® Cabin FilterCabin Filter by Mahle. Are you shivering behind the wheel in the winter, or sweating in traffic in the summer? Do you detect the sweet smell of antifreeze in the cabin or see green liquid on the floor? Your climate control system...$13.79 - $73.68
- MANN-Filter® Cabin Air FilterCabin Air Filter by MANN-Filter. This high-tech cabin air filter ensures the right climate in the passenger compartment by reliably trapping nearly 100% of dust, pollen, soot and other dirt particles from the intake air. Especially...$7.26 - $118.42
- WIX® Cabin Air PanelCabin Air Panel by WIX. WIX cabin air filters capture airborne contaminants like dirt, soot, pollen, and other pollutants and prevent leaves, dirt, bugs and other debris from entering the HVAC system and negatively impacting the...$3.56 - $264.31
- ATP® Cabin Air FilterCabin Air Filter by ATP. The cabin filter is designed and manufactured to reduce the amount of airborne pollutants and particles entering the cabin. This product by ATP is what you need to ensure the right climate in the passenger...$6.60 - $57.94
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.