- (1)Pillar PostsPontiac Vibe
- (1)Window TrimPontiac Vibe
- (1)Chrome Rocker PanelsPontiac Vibe
- (1)Door SillsPontiac Vibe
- (12)Emblems + LetteringPontiac Vibe
- (13)Custom GrillesPontiac Vibe
- (143)Exhaust TipsPontiac Vibe
- (30)Side VentsPontiac Vibe
- (340)License Plates & FramesPontiac Vibe
- (3)Aluminum MatsPontiac Vibe
- (16)Billet PedalsPontiac Vibe
- (177)Hitch CoversPontiac Vibe
- (12)Mud FlapsPontiac Vibe
- (20)Wind DeflectorsPontiac Vibe
- (20)Bug DeflectorsPontiac Vibe
Every driver likes to add some sparkle, but it has to fit the personality of the vehicle. That’s why our inventory is where it all begins! When it’s your turn to get into the game, CARiD has the selection of Pontiac Vibe Chrome Trim that seals the deal. All of the highest quality Pontiac Vibe Chrome Accessories are here under one roof, including Pillar Posts, Gas Caps, Door Handles, Port Holes, and more. We handpick the very finest Pontiac Vibe Chrome Accessories out there and make it available at the best prices around. We work right alongside every major designer in the industry to ensure the knockout mirror-finish you’ve been hunting for. All of our Pontiac Vibe Chrome Trim is comprised of authentic Stainless Steel or ABS plastic, so you can depend on a gleaming effect that withstands the test of time. Installation is also made easy thanks to auto-grade 3M adhesive – just “peel & stick!” Here’s your shot make a statement. Don’t turn your back on it.
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...Gives your vehicle a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$114.19 - $199.99
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingChrome Bodyside Molding by TFP®. Set of 4. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a little...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$30.46 - $185.44
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP®. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will...Designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylishMade from premium materials$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works®. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI®. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticMade to complement the style of your vehicle$21.00 - $107.10
- Sherwood® Door SillsDoor Sills by Sherwood®. Looking for the right door sills for your vehicle? We offer these great add-ons that combine exclusive design with rugged durability to serve you for years to come. The accessories are sure to provide...Deliver ultimate protection from unsightly scuffs, dents, and scratchesOffer second-to-none design$28.39 - $193.12
- K-Metal® Front Bumper InsertFront Bumper Insert by K-Metal®. These small panels obscure holes in the bumper that, if left uncovered, would detract from the vehicle’s appearance. They can become dislodged and lost, or damaged in minor impacts. If you have a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$6.88 - $163.08
- Replace® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Replace®. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$6.96 - $853.88
- Replace® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by Replace®. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$23.68 - $804.56
- B&I® Stainless Steel Pillar Posts (4 Pieces) (PP28093-C)Stainless Steel Pillar Posts (PP28093-C) by B&I®. 4 Pieces. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.Custom designed for each applicationPrecision manufactured for a perfect fit$39.99
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.