You want your G6 to look as good as it possibly can which means avoiding mess and damage but you still have to drive it to places like your favorite bike riding or vacation spot. That means trying to find a way to take your bike without causing damage to the vehicle or the bike and it also means dealing with the stress of trying to make it fit. Well, we have the solution because we have a range of Pontiac G6 bike transport options to make sure that your next trip is easier than your last.
We offer a wide range of bike storage solutions including hitch-mount racks, roof-mount racks, those that will mount onto your trunk for easier access and even those that allow you to carry a number of bikes at once. We have all the brands that give you great quality like Thule, Rhino-Rack and more so that you know you’re going to get products that will protect both your bike and your vehicle. We have all the information you’re going to need to ensure that you make the right decision and we even have great prices to give you value for your money!
- Rhino-Rack® Discovery Bike CarrierDiscovery Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. This bike carrier delivers the unbeatable combination of safe, secure transport and ease of use. Just place the wheels in the molded base, which will keep the bike upright so you can secure...$206.10
- Rhino-Rack® MountainTrail Bike CarrierMountainTrail Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. New pre-assembled roof mounted MountainTrail bike carrier, with a stylish matt black look, combines the unique features pioneered in our other best selling Roof Top Bike Carriers.Pre-assembled bicycle carrierRubber coated stainless steel straps for universal cross bar fit$152.10
- Rhino-Rack® Road Warrior Bike CarrierRoad Warrior Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. Easily adjustable and versatile to fit a range of a "C" Channel crossbars. This pre-assembled bike carrier attaches directly to roof rack without the need for a fitting kit.$134.10
- Rhino-Rack® Quick Release Bike CarrierQuick Release Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. This is the safe, secure, easy and economical way to transport your bike on your roof rack. This quick release fork mount bike carrier features a unique head that clamps to the Rhino-Rack...$98.10 - $107.10
- Rhino-Rack® Upright Bike CarrierUpright Roof Mounted Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. The Hybrid Bike Carrier is versatile, sleek and designed to transport your bike with ease. Continuing the Rhino-Rack legacy of versatility this bike carrier is perfect for...Mulitple locking system, rack to carrier, bike to rack and finally the cable to keep your bike and racks as secure as possibleErgonomically shaped handle with release trigger and locking system$206.10
- Yakima® Viper Roof Bike RackViper Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. The Viper is Yakima's mid-priced fork bike mount rack. It provides all of the stability of a fork bike mount along with features you won't usually find elsewhere at this price; like tool-free...$97.20
- Yakima® SprocketRocket Roof Bike RackSprocketRocket Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This is Yakima's premium fork bike mount rack that will transport virtually any bike up to 45 lbs. with a standard 100mm x 9mm quick release front hub, from skinny tired road bikes to...$148.50
- Yakima® SideWinder Roof Bike RackSideWinder Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. Now you can get the stability of a fork bike mount rack for a tandem bike with the SideWinder Roof Bike Rack. The SideWinder will hold a tandem more securely than a wheel-tray design, and its...$319.95
- Yakima® Raptor Aero Roof Bike RackRaptor Aero Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. If you're looking for an economical, simple to mount and load upright bike rack, your search is over. The Raptor Roof Bike Rack mounts easily to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars with...$114.75
- Yakima® HighRoller Roof Bike RackHighRoller Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. Carry virtually any bike on your roof rack with Yakima's top of the line upright bike carrier. The HighRoller accommodates bikes up to 50 lbs., with 20" to 29" wheels and tire widths up to 3",...$166.05
- Yakima® FrontLoader Roof Bike RackFrontLoader Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. This versatile carrier may be the easiest to install and load bike rack yet devised. The simple to operate built-in clamps attach to round, square, factory, and aero crossbars, with no tools...$152.55
- Yakima® ForkLift Roof Bike RackForkLift Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. In the past if you wanted the stability of a fork bike mount rack, but your vehicle had factory crossbars, you were out of luck…but no more. The ForkLift is Yakima's fork bike mount rack made...$126.90
- Yakima® Whispbar™ WB200 Fork Mount Roof Bike RackWhispbar™ WB200 Fork Mount Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. The WB200 is just as elegant and technologically advanced as the Whispbar roof racks it’s designed for. The aerodynamic shape has a curved profile to match your roofline,...$241.65
- Yakima® WB201 Roof Bike RackWB201 Roof Bike Rack by Yakima®. The sleekest and smartest bicycle mount of its kind. Patented SmartHold™ technology automatically applies precise clamping pressure to mount your bicycle without the need to remove the front...$275.40
- Thule® Raceway™ Platform Trunk Bike RackRaceway™ Platform Trunk Bike Rack by Thule®. Carries up to 2 bikes. This unique bike rack features a revolutionary platform that makes bike loading super-fast and easy. Just place the bike's wheels in the adjustable trays; the...$358.95
Guides & Articles
- Cameras & Driver SafetyHitch Mounted Bike Carriers Put The Bikes At The Right HeightWe have already introduced you to the wide range of bicycle carrier accessories that we offer, including trunk-mounted, roof-mounted, trailer hitch-mounted, and pickup truck bed-mounted. In this article, we will spend additional time exploring your options when it comes to selecting a hitch-mounted bike carrier.
- Bike RacksBike Racks: Secure Carrying Ability For Your Two-WheelerBicycle riding, whether done for leisure, for exercise, or for sport, seems to be more popular than ever, at least judging by all the weekend riders we see hitting the pavement and the trails all over the place. In fact, bicyclists are saddling up 12 months a year; they certainly are not letting weather and temperature extremes prevent them from pedaling the miles.
Pontiac G6 Bike Racks Reviews
2009 Toyota Matrix