- (18)Custom HeadlightsPlymouth Barracuda
- (9)Factory HeadlightsPlymouth Barracuda
- (158)Projector HeadlightsPlymouth Barracuda
- (186)LED HeadlightsPlymouth Barracuda
- U-Bar HeadlightsPlymouth Barracuda
- (104)Halo HeadlightsPlymouth Barracuda
- (22)Euro HeadlightsPlymouth Barracuda
- Sealed Beam HeadlightsPlymouth Barracuda
- (11)Signal LightsPlymouth Barracuda
- (267)Headlight BulbsPlymouth Barracuda
Do you need the perfect items to update your Plymouth Barracuda, lend it a distinctive look, or possibly ensure that it is more secure? At CARiD, we can give you everything required with respect to the most beneficial in Plymouth Barracuda modifications, which includes this fantastic range of Barracuda custom headlights. Fitting new custom headlights on your ride don't just provide it with a hot and unique style, but will also make it less complicated and less hazardous to get behind the wheel of your automobile in the dark. Updated headlights like our array of Plymouth Barracuda projector headlights come in a variety of styles, made to please individual personal preferences, personal preferences and requirements.
A very popular alternative, which you can discover find, are Plymouth Barracuda Euro headlights. These provide your Plymouth Barracuda a trendy, European inspired style as well as enhancing your range of vision on the road. We also have other styles, such as our in demand Plymouth Barracuda halo projectors, which seriously penetrate the dark, along with other custom variations. We are positive you'll unearth a design that is right for you in our awesome collection. They are all uncomplicated to install, and at extremely low prices, so look at the great Plymouth Barracuda headlights here at CARiD and buy yours today!
- Spyder® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spyder®. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving at night,...$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Oracle Lighting® Headlights with Color HaloHeadlights with Color Halo by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are professionally...Plug & Play Design - These factory style, OEM Lights can be installed on your vehicle. No modification required.Plenty of color options to choose from$65.88 - $1,267.27
- Anzo® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Anzo®. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These powerful head...$25.29 - $713.69
- Lumen® Round Sealed Beam LED HeadlightsRound Sealed Beam LED Headlights by Lumen®. Replace your dim and dated standard reflector sealed beams with our full LED projector headlights and get an upgrade in illumination and style that will improve visibility and your...$274.95 - $374.95
- Oracle Lighting® Round Color Halo HeadlightsRound Color Halo Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. These retrofit headlights are the most efficient way to get improved illumination while significantly enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your classic treasure. Built using modern...Amber Halos Can Be Used As Turn SignalsBlue, Green And Red Intended For Show Only$65.88 - $371.36
- Recon® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Recon®, 1 Pair. These Recon projector headlights with LED halos and DRLs is your number one choice if you want to enjoy a safer driving experience as well as enhance the look of your vehicle's front end....Produce the brightest light possibleAvailable styles: Chrome and Black$396.86 - $771.04
- Spyder® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spyder®. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving at...$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Anzo® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Anzo®. Do you have a hard time seeing while driving at night? Worried about hitting a deer or other nocturnal road hazards? If you answered yes, then you should get a set of Anzo headlights. These powerful...$34.90 - $713.69
- KC HiLites® 7" Round LED Headlights7" Round LED Headlights by KC HiLiTES®. KC LED replacement headlights provide a dramatic improvement in lighting performance and night time vision.State-of-the-art optics and diode technology provide a crisp beam with a wider, more even pattern and a color temperature that closely matches natural daylightSolid-state design and rugged construction provides exceptional long life performance$259.99 - $699.95
- Spyder® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Spyder®. Improve your vision and your vehicle’s appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. The projector beam headlights will produce a sharper, more focused beam of light for safer driving at night,...$47.34 - $1,087.96
- Oracle Lighting® 7" Round Full LED Color Halo Projector Headlights7" Round Full LED Color Halo Projector Headlights by Oracle Lighting®. The Ultimate LED replacement headlight option for any vehicle with 7” Sealed Beam lamps. The rugged design is perfect for Off-Roaders, Buggies, or any Classic...Off-road use onlyLow Beam Wattage Per Light: 30W Normal/36W Max$552.46 - $679.11
- Lumen® Round Colored Sealed Beam LED Projector HeadlightsRound Colored Sealed Beam LED Projector Headlights by Lumen®. 1 Pair. Why settle for black or chrome when you can have vivid color! Replace your dim and dated standard reflector sealed beams with our colored full LED projector...$274.95
- Anzo® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Anzo®. These powerful lights are brighter than factory and are designed using the latest computer assisted design technology. Anzo uses this CAD technology to not only ensure that you get the best functioning...$169.82 - $713.69
- Spec-D® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Spec-D®. Upgrade your car or truck from plain and anonymous to high class Euro style and unique with these Halo Headlights with LEDs. Halo lights are one of the most popular tends in automotive lighting and Spec-D...$41.62 - $480.60
- Recon® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Recon®. These Recon projector headlights are your number one choice if you want to enjoy safer driving at nighttime as well as enhance the look of your vehicle's front end. They are brighter than factory...Give a touch of style to your vehicle's front endProduce a sharper, more focused beam of light$396.86 - $771.04
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.