Oldsmobile Paint & Coatings
- 442 Automotive Paint
- Achieva Automotive Paint
- Alero Automotive Paint
- Aurora Automotive Paint
- Bravada Automotive Paint
- Calais Automotive Paint
- Ciera Automotive Paint
- Custom Cruiser Automotive Paint
- Cutlass Automotive Paint
- Eighty-Eight Automotive Paint
- Intrigue Automotive Paint
- Ninety-Eight Automotive Paint
- Omega Automotive Paint
- Silhouette Automotive Paint
- Dupli-Color® - Paint Shop™ Candy Coat SystemStarting at: $21.99$21.99
- VHT® - Flameproof™ Very High Temperature CoatingStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- Dupli-Color® - UndercoatingStarting at: $4.99$4.99
- VHT® - Plate FinishStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- VHT® - Premium General Purpose SystemStarting at: $5.99$5.99
- Dupli-Color® - General Purpose SystemStarting at: $6.99$6.99
- Dupli-Color® - Caliper KitStarting at: $4.99$4.99
Posted by Kimberly Y.
"The product was well packaged. The YouTube video was invaluable. I would highly recommend watching the installation video. I took the iPad to my garage and followed along with it. It takes some patience but the look is worth it. My kit was for f150 and I found it challenging to get the proper orientation for the fender. "
Posted by Cl R.
"Not bad for the price and it can be used on anything you are trying to paint. I used it on fiberglass, and then plastic, and then metal, and it did its job for all three. "
Posted by John H.
"Does exactly what it's suppose to do. I think this is pretty much a carb cleaner that is repackaged so don't go too crazy when spraying it on plastic parts of the brakes."
Posted by Thomas G.
"I have used this product in the past and absolutely love it. No hassle with covers that don't stay flush or start to fall off. It's extremely easy to use. You must apply in light layers as heavy layers will do what any kind of spray will do - run. It looks awesome when it has dried. "
Posted by Gossett W.
"This stuff is amazing! If your vinyl is tired-looking (not torn up), give this a shot. It goes on easily and stays put. I haven't tried it on the carpet yet, but so far (on dash parts) it works great. Good product! "