Dupli-Color was originally begun to provide touch-up paint to vehicle owners that would perfectly match their car’s factory color, and while the company still leads the touch-up products industry, nowadays Dupli-Color is so much more. Whether you want to restore, restyle, protect, or detail your car, truck, motorcycle or whatever, Dupli-Color surely has a product that is just perfect for the job.
- Dupli-Color® - Touch-up PaintStarting at: $5.64$5.64
- Dupli-Color® - Paint Shop™ Finish SystemStarting at: $25.06$25.06
- Dupli-Color® - Paint Shop™ Candy Coat SystemStarting at: $25.06$25.06
- Dupli-Color® - Bed Armor™ Truck Bed Liner with KevlarStarting at: $16.07$16.07
- Dupli-Color® - Truck Bed CoatingStarting at: $11.40$11.40
- Dupli-Color® - Shadow™ Chrome BlackOut CoatingStarting at: $19.89$19.89
- Dupli-Color® - UndercoatingStarting at: $5.52$5.52
- Dupli-Color® - Automotive Metallic SprayStarting at: $8.47$8.47
- Dupli-Color® - Copper Plate CoatingStarting at: $19.89$19.89
- Dupli-Color® - Prep KitStarting at: $7.58$7.58
- Dupli-Color® - Wheel PaintStarting at: $8.30$8.30
- Dupli-Color® - Flexible Bumper CoatingStarting at: $8.34$8.34
- Dupli-Color® - Vinyl and Fabric SprayStarting at: $8.49$8.49
- Dupli-Color® - Metalcast™ PaintStarting at: $8.38$8.38
- Dupli-Color® - Metal Specks™ PaintStarting at: $12.11$12.11
- Dupli-Color® - Textured Metallic SprayStarting at: $9.01$9.01
- Dupli-Color® - Effex™ CoatStarting at: $15.09$15.09
- Dupli-Color® - Engine Paint with Ceramic™Starting at: $7.46$7.46
- Dupli-Color® - Hot Tires™ PenStarting at: $9.45$9.45
- Dupli-Color® - Trim PaintStarting at: $8.16$8.16
- Dupli-Color® - General Purpose SystemStarting at: $7.40$7.40
- Dupli-Color® - Caliper KitStarting at: $5.25$5.25
- Dupli-Color® - Paint StripperStarting at: $8.76$8.76
- Dupli-Color® - Rust Fix™ Rust TreatmentStarting at: $10.20$10.20
- Dupli-Color® - Trunk Spatter PaintStarting at: $9.60$9.60
Army Lt. Colonel Sigmund E. Edelstone founded Dupli-Color in 1938. Working in his garage, Edelstone filled touch-up bottles with bulk OEM paint purchased from paint manufacturers. Mr. Edelstone was never satisfied with “less than perfect products,” and today his tradition of continually pursuing perfection is carried on. Today Dupli-Color is a division of the Sherwin-Williams Company, and benefits from the parent company’s large technical staff and ISO 9000 lab. There, new coating technologies are constantly being developed to produce and market innovative new products under the Dupli-Color brand.
When you’re restoring a vehicle, you need products to prevent rust, clean and prep surfaces, provide a foundation for final coats, and top coats that will give you just the right finish. Dupli-Color is your one stop shop for all your restoration coating needs. From Rust Fix® that destroys rust on contact, and Paint Stripper that removes paint, varnish, shellac and lacquer, to Grease and Wax removers that get rid of road tar, grease, oil and wax with no residue, Dupli-Color has the coatings that will create the perfect foundation for your paint job.
Dupli-Color knows that most of us need products to keep our everyday wheels functioning and looking good. Are your headlights dim because the plastic lenses are oxidized and fogged? Dupli-Color’s 2-stage polish and clear coat will restore headlight clarity while providing long-lasting UV protection. Tires brown and drab looking? Dupli-Color Tire Shine is a silicone-free formula that bonds to the tire surface for a long lasting shine that won’t sling or wash off.
Dupli-Color has been the exact-match color leader since 1938, and the company has thousands of exact-match colors available to keep your car, truck, van or SUV, import or domestic, looking new longer. Dupli-Color’s Scratch Fix 2in1™ Premium Touch-Up Paint provides you with 2 applicators, a roller ball tip and taper-tip brush to give you the ultimate in control, for repairing nicks, chips and scratches. And if you just want to keep a scratch from getting worse until you have time to repair it, use the Dupli-Color Scratch Seal™ Clear Sealer Pen.
This product is good all away around. It is just it takes a long time to get the quality you want, for this spray paint it is good if you have a lot of time and want to do it just perfect; but remember nobody is perfect. It takes a lot of time to dry and to get it to turn black.
| Posted by Bamdad | (Martinsville, VA)
Need to create a smoked black chrome effect on a vintage electric piano I was rebuilding and this did it better than anything else I tried. Great product.
| Posted by Roderick | (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
Used in combination with the base coat and clear engine enamel as a finish, this product delivered. I used it on some brake calipers and the color was exactly as I expected.
| Posted by Eric | (Chateauguay, QC)
I used this as a base color coat. It has that easy-to-use adjustable spray nozzle. Well, you do have to take some care, but it helps to avoid runs. It has a nice sheen but look so much better with a clear coat on top of it. I totally recommend this product.
| Posted by Leo | (Baton Rouge, LA)
I've got this product for my Corvette over three years ago. It still looks like the day I applied it. No a sign of fade or discoloration whatsoever. I should also note that the paint dries quickly, but it will require several coats.
| Posted by Audrey | (Park City, UT)
This Dupli-Color paint for Vinyl and Fabric is great. Easy to apply, dries fast. Used this Blue paint on some door panels and the leather like steering wheel.