Oldsmobile Cutlass Radiators
- Metrix® - Aluminum RadiatorStarting at: $159.25$159.25
- Koyorad® - RadiatorStarting at: $88.44$88.44
- Koyo® - Aluminum RadiatorStarting at: $156.85$156.85
- Stant® - Racing Safety Release Radiator CapStarting at: $23.03$23.03
- Genuine® - Coolant Level SensorStarting at: $34.42$34.42
- Replace® - RadiatorStarting at: $106.39$106.39
- Spectra Premium® - RadiatorStarting at: $139.55$139.55
- Vista-Pro® - Ready-Rad™ RadiatorStarting at: $80.77$80.77
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
Posted by Steve L.
"I was unsure initially as it required a water line. However, it is quite easy to set up. I use the defrost outlet on the side to defrost. I think that is a really clever solution. Shuts tight when there is no hose connected and can hook up a hose when I need to defrost. Compact, rugged and very well designed."
Posted by Reed J.
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."
Posted by Salvatore C.
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
Posted by Barrie R.
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"