Nissan Shocks & Struts
- 200SX Shocks & Struts
- 210 Shocks & Struts
- 240SX Shocks & Struts
- 240Z-240ZX Shocks & Struts
- 260Z-260ZX Shocks & Struts
- 280Z-280ZX Shocks & Struts
- 300ZX Shocks & Struts
- 310 Shocks & Struts
- 350Z Shocks & Struts
- 370Z Shocks & Struts
- 410 Shocks & Struts
- 411 Shocks & Struts
- 510 Shocks & Struts
- 610 Shocks & Struts
- 710 Shocks & Struts
- 810 Shocks & Struts
- 1000 Series Shocks & Struts
- 2000 Series Shocks & Struts
- Altima Shocks & Struts
- Armada Shocks & Struts
- Axxess Shocks & Struts
- B210 Shocks & Struts
- Cube Shocks & Struts
- F10 Shocks & Struts
- Frontier Shocks & Struts
- GT-R Shocks & Struts
- Juke Shocks & Struts
- Leaf Shocks & Struts
- Maxima Shocks & Struts
- Micra Shocks & Struts
- Multi Shocks & Struts
- Murano Shocks & Struts
- NV Shocks & Struts
- NX Shocks & Struts
- Pathfinder Shocks & Struts
- Pick Up Shocks & Struts
- Pulsar Shocks & Struts
- Quest Shocks & Struts
- Rogue Shocks & Struts
- Sentra Shocks & Struts
- Silvia Shocks & Struts
- Stanza Shocks & Struts
- Titan Shocks & Struts
- Van Shocks & Struts
- Versa Shocks & Struts
- X-TRAIL Shocks & Struts
- Xterra Shocks & Struts
Shocks, also known as shock absorbers, are designed to stop the vehicle from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. In other words, they ensure comfortable and safe driving. Struts contain shocks within them and are usually combined with springs and other pieces to support the wheels. The strut performs the same function as a shock along with a number of additional functions. Nowadays most vehicles have both struts and shocks to make your driving as comfortable and safe as possible. Originally, struts are installed in the front, while shocks are located in the rear.
When it comes to replacement, consider us as your number one source for premium quality products designed and manufactured by the most prominent companies such as Auto 7, KYB, Monroe, and many others with a long history of customer satisfaction. Whether you are looking for a strut assembly, rear shocks, shock absorbers, or any other Nissan shocks and struts, you will spend about a minute to find everything you need on our virtual shelves. All products on offer are designed to restore the vehicle’s originally designed handling and control, while providing years of reliable and long-lasting service.
- Monroe® Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesQuick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save installation time, your...
$95.95from $76.76 - $207.16# 4352
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and StrutsGas-a-Just™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped with a monotube or...
$32.20from $25.76 - $108.98# 4317
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shocks and StrutsOESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like the Twin...
$23.08from $18.46 - $382.52# 4363
- Monroe® Econo-Matic™ Complete Strut AssembliesEcono-Matic™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This ready-to-install complete strut assembly includes everything needed for strut replacement in an affordable, fully-assembled unit. You save time because spring compression is...
$78.00from $62.40 - $174.62# 4351
- KYB® Excel-G™ Series Shocks and StrutsExcel-G™ Series Shocks and Struts by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional damping force to compensate for...
$26.06from $20.85 - $168.47# 4315
- KYB® Strut-Plus™ Complete Strut AssembliesStrut-Plus™ Complete Strut Assemblies by KYB®. Restore your vehicle's original ride, handling, and control capabilities with this ready-to-install assembly that doesn't require a spring compressor. All components, including the...
$90.45from $72.36 - $175.36# 4321
- Bilstein® B4 Series Replacement ShocksB4 Series Replacement Skocks by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same OEM quality...
$34.26from $27.41 - $468.26# 4266
- Sachs® Shock & StrutShock & Strut by Sachs®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...
$24.11from $19.29 - $794.75# 1762
- Genuine® Shock & StrutShock & Strut by Genuine®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out to...
$58.39from $46.71 - $1,773.48# 1761
- KYB® Shock Mount ComponentsShock Mount Components by KYB®. When replacing struts, it's also a great idea to replace strut mounts too. They optimize suspension performance by providing a smooth steering response and reduce vibration and road noise. Each mount...
$7.00from $5.60 - $113.94# 4318
- Mevotech® Shock and Strut Mount ComponentsShock and Strut Mount Components by Mevotech®. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the industry standards, Mevotech...
$7.35from $5.88 - $92.64# 4605
- KYB® Strut BellowsStrut Bellows by KYB®. These bellows provide effective protection from dirt and moisture by covering the entire piston rod of KYB struts. The bellows are made of resilient accordion-pleat rubber and include a new polyfoam...
$17.70from $14.16 - $20.07# 4320
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Mount ComponentsStrut-Mate™ Mount Components by Monroe®. Worn strut mounts can adversely affect your vehicles handling, and should always be replaced when new struts are installed as a part of a complete repair. Monroe strut mounts replace...
$7.31from $5.85 - $86.14# 4353
- Westar® Strut Mount ComponentStrut Mount Component by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality check, producing...
$12.11from $9.69 - $92.87# 5305
- KYB® Front Shock / Strut BellowFront Suspension Shock / Strut Bellow by KYB®, 1 per Pack. These bellows provide effective protection from dirt and moisture by covering the entire piston rod of KYB struts. The bellows are made of resilient accordion-pleat rubber...
Great product easy to install.