MR121 Titanium Gray Wheels by Motegi Racing®. The race-bred wheels from Motegi Racing are designed to perform under the extreme conditions generated by enthusiastic driving of modern performance cars.
The performance wheels from Motegi Racing are of racing pedigree. Modern high performance cars are capable of speeds and cornering that not even extreme racing cars of yesteryear can match. They need race-bred wheels that can perform under the extreme heat generated by supercar brakes and withstand the extreme forces created on cornering and braking.
- Racing Heritage
- Designed for Supercars
- Pure Performance Design
- One Piece Cast Construction
- 1-Year Warranty on Finish*
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Structure*
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
*Warranties only apply to original buyer164.70 261.77
American Racing is considered to have kicked off and unending enthusiasm for aftermarket custom wheels. This company counting twelve wheels brands has been producing custom wheels for more than 50 years. The annual production in the past years exceeds 1.3 million wheels and these wheels are sold all over the world. American Racing brands constantly come up with the new designs along with the revival of the older models. The company's growth started in the late fifties when the company agitated the wheel aftermarket with their iconic wedge-shaped American Racing "Torq Thrust"®, one of the few worldwide-known wheels today. The innovative design was functional – it increased the brakes cooling and reduced the wheel weight. When filming 7 seasons of "Dukes of Hazzard" Warner Brothers made an exclusive request to the American racing to provide the "Vector" wheels for the 340 "General Lee" 1969 Dodge Chargers. The only broken wheel out of 1360 is still kept in Hazzard County, California as an exhibit. American racing wheels also "starred" in such well-known movies as Bullit, The Game, Transformers, Die Hard With A Vengeance, 2Fast 2Furious etc.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge