Your Mitsubishi Evolution was built for speed, and needs the right accessories to underline its status. One of those accessories is a spoiler. It will ignite fiery passion to your car, allowing sizzling style to ooze from the back. We grab you by the hand and never let go. All of the spoilers that we carry are engineered and crafted from only the top-grade polyurethane, carbon fiber, or fiberglass for the extreme durability and a precise OEM fitment. Picking your exact factory-match paint is also easy with our computerized color-coding system. CARiD is a home for the finest factory style spoilers, custom style spoilers, rear lip spoilers, and rear roofline wings.
Spoilers make up one of the biggest segments inside the auto accessory industry. Manufactured by the most trusted names in the biz, such as Dawn, Remin, Pure, JKS, and D2S, the Mitsubishi Evolution spoilers we've collected for you feature a stylish design and everlasting durability. Unlike more expensive upgrades that few even notice, an aftermarket Mitsubishi Evolution spoiler is a quick and affordable way to explode with fashionable bluster. Besides the simple installation and the low price, it makes an immediate impact, everybody get noticed right away. Brows our site and find a spoiler that will meet all of your expectations!
- Duraflex® Custom Style Rear Lip SpoilerCustom Style Rear Lip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$122.40 - $1,151.10
- Seibon® Carbon Rear SpoilerCarbon Rear Spoiler by Seibon®. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon rear spoiler. Besides looking great, a rear spoiler can increase downforce for better traction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look...$272.00 - $1,870.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber SpoilerCarbon Fiber Spoiler by Carbon Creations®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$239.00 - $799.00
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Spoiler with LightFactory Style Rear Spoiler with Light by T5i®. Improve the appearance and even the aerodynamics of your car with this factory style spoiler. Its factory style will perfectly complement your car's fine lines, and its distinctive...$97.54 - $446.39
- Duraflex® Custom Style Rear Roofline SpoilerCustom Style Rear Window Mount Spoiler by Duraflex®. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$122.40 - $575.10
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Lip SpoilerFactory Style Rear Lip Spoiler by T5i®. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods, but just because you bought a less expensive model doesn't mean you can't have the same high performance style! This Factory...$97.54 - $329.01
- Spec-D® SpoilerSpoiler by Spec-D®. Separate your car from the grocery getters with a custom spoiler from Spec-D. Nothing says “high-performance” like a well-designed spoiler, and Spec-D has a selection that will let you choose from mild to...$24.67 - $255.52
- VIS Racing® Factory Style Rear SpoilerFactory Style Rear Spoiler by VIS Racing®. With this great part installed on your car, you will have best of both worlds: sleek, racecar look and boosted overall performance. The spoiler is manufactured from high-grade material to...$244.18 - $496.11
- Duraflex® Custom Style SpoilerCustom Style Spoiler by Duraflex®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$122.40 - $1,151.10
- AIT Racing® Rear SpoilerRear Spoiler by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.$153.65 - $408.94
- Duraflex® Sniper Rear Wing SpoilerUniversal Sniper Rear Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. This wing is 57" wide from tip to tip and 37" wide from pillar to pillar. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention...$143.10
- Duraflex® Skyline Rear Wing SpoilerUniversal Skyline Rear Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. Dimensions are: 53" wide from tip to tip, 33" wide from pillar to pillar. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention...$179.10
- Duraflex® Saleen Rear Wing SpoilerUniversal Saleen Rear Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. Dimensions are: 53" wide from tip to tip, 33" wide from pillar to pillar. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention...$143.10
- Duraflex® Vader Rear Wing SpoilerUniversal Vader Rear Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. Dimensions are: 60" tip to tip, 32" post to post, 28.5" hole to hole. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it...$143.10
- Duraflex® Cobra R Rear Wing SpoilerUniversal Cobra R Rear Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. This wing is 57" wide from tip to tip and 40" wide from pillar to pillar. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention...$122.40
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides the best performance with cost being of little importance.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take a look at each type.
- Exterior AccessoriesWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?A spoiler is intended to control the way the air streaming over the car is affecting the rear of the vehicle. Spoilers cause drag, and actually slow the car down or make it unstable, if not properly designed. A correctly designed spoiler can counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and keep the car on the road.
- Exterior AccessoriesWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?When most people think of automobile aerodynamics, they envision a car in the wind tunnel with a smoke wand showing how the air flows over the car. Now that we’ve covered some basics, let’s look at the individual pieces more in-depth to see how they can affect your car.
Mitsubishi Evolution Spoilers Reviews
- Related Mitsubishi Evolution Pages
- Mitsubishi Evolution Models
- Lancer Evolution Spoilers
- Lancer Evolution GSR Spoilers
- Lancer Evolution MR Spoilers
- Lancer Evolution MR Touring Spoilers
- Lancer Evolution RS Spoilers
- Lancer Evolution SE Spoilers
- Popular Searches
- Mitsubishi Rear Roof Spoiler
- Custom Mitsubishi Evolution Parts And Accessories
- Mitsubishi Evolution Replacement Ignition Parts Online
- Mitsubishi Evolution Replace Fender
- Mitsubishi Evolution Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Bluetooth Mitsubishi Evolution Speakerphone
- Mitsubishi Evolution Replacement Mechanical Fuel Pumps