Your Mitsubishi Evolution was built for speed, and needs the right accessories to underline its status. One of those accessories is a spoiler. It will ignite fiery passion to your car, allowing sizzling style to ooze from the back. We grab you by the hand and never let go. All of the spoilers that we carry are engineered and crafted from only the top-grade polyurethane, carbon fiber, or fiberglass for the extreme durability and a precise OEM fitment. Picking your exact factory-match paint is also easy with our computerized color-coding system. CARiD is a home for the finest factory style spoilers, custom style spoilers, rear lip spoilers, and rear roofline wings.
Spoilers make up one of the biggest segments inside the auto accessory industry. Manufactured by the most trusted names in the biz, such as Dawn, Remin, Pure, JKS, and D2S, the Mitsubishi Evolution spoilers we've collected for you feature a stylish design and everlasting durability. Unlike more expensive upgrades that few even notice, an aftermarket Mitsubishi Evolution spoiler is a quick and affordable way to explode with fashionable bluster. Besides the simple installation and the low price, it makes an immediate impact, everybody get noticed right away. Brows our site and find a spoiler that will meet all of your expectations!
- T5i® Factory Style Rear SpoilerFactory Style Rear Spoiler by T5i®. Improve the appearance and even the aerodynamics of your car with this factory style spoiler. Its factory style will perfectly complement your car's fine lines, and its distinctive shape will set...Factory high performance styleAvailable painted or unpainted$98.53 - $359.05
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Spoiler with LightFactory Style Rear Spoiler with Light by T5i®. Improve the appearance and even the aerodynamics of your car with this factory style spoiler. Its factory style will perfectly complement your car's fine lines, and its distinctive...Factory high performance styleAvailable painted or unpainted$98.53 - $392.45
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Lip SpoilerFactory Style Rear Lip Spoiler by T5i®. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods, but just because you bought a less expensive model doesn't mean you can't have the same high performance style! This Factory...Factory style and quality for less moneyAvailable painted or unpainted$98.53 - $334.00
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber Rear Roof SpoilerCarbon Fiber Rear Roof Spoiler by Seibon®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber rear spoiler. Besides looking great, a rear spoiler can increase downforce for better traction....Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$357.00 - $663.00
- Seibon® OE-Style Carbon Fiber Rear SpoilerOE-Style Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler by Seibon®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber rear spoiler. Besides looking great, a rear spoiler can increase downforce for better...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$391.00 - $1,683.00
- Duraflex® Custom Style SpoilerCustom Style Spoiler by Duraflex®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$71.10 - $1,007.10
- Duraflex® Custom Style Rear Roofline SpoilerCustom Style Rear Window Mount Spoiler by Duraflex®. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$71.10 - $575.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber SpoilerCarbon Fiber Spoiler by Carbon Creations®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$279.00 - $879.00
- VIS Racing® Factory Style Rear SpoilerFactory Style Rear Spoiler by VIS Racing®. With this great part installed on your car, you will have best of both worlds: sleek, racecar look and boosted overall performance. The spoiler is manufactured from high-grade material to...Designed to bring a striking custom lookIncreases the aerodynamic properties of your car$211.41 - $501.12
- AIT Racing® Rear SpoilerRear Spoiler by AIT Racing®. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective.Great qualityImpressive design$168.00 - $447.56
- Spec-D® Rear Roofline SpoilerRear Roofline Spoiler by Spec-D®. If you want to get the most out of your vehicle, this this superior product by Spec-D is just what you need. Designed with the utmost care and attention to detail and manufactured from reliable...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle$53.40 - $195.80
- Spyder® Factory Style Rear SpoilerFactory Style Rear Spoiler by Spyder®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Spyder will last a...Aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and wind noiseHelps make you auto look as high-performance models$73.72 - $202.98
- Blox Racing® Vortex GeneratorVortex Generator by Blox Racing®. The BLOX Racing vortex generator is molded out of ABS plastic and is designed to be used as an OEM replacement.High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$40.00 - $80.00
- T5i® Custom Style Rear SpoilerUniversal Custom Style Rear Spoiler by T5i®. Material: ABS Plastic. Installation Type: Drilling. Before choosing this option, please note that it's unlikely that a local body shop will be able to paint a single spoiler for a lower...Custom high performance designAvailable painted or unpainted$115.23 - $165.33
- T5i® Custom Style Rear Spoiler with LightUniversal Custom Style Rear Spoiler with Light by T5i®. Material: ABS Plastic. Installation Type: Drilling. Before choosing this option, please note that it's unlikely that a local body shop will be able to paint a single spoiler...Custom high performance designAvailable painted or unpainted$115.23 - $165.33
Guides & Articles
- SpoilersHow Easy Is It To Install a Spoiler Myself?Rear spoilers are one of the flashiest yet cost-effective exterior additions you can make to your ride. The right spoiler will transform a plain-Jane family car into a sports sedan, and upgrade a sporty car into a one-of-a-kind race machine.
- SpoilersWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?A simple way to answer this question would be with a "yes". However, the science of properly managing airflow to create beneficial automotive aerodynamics is, quite literally, more complicated than meets the eye. The word "aerodynamics" brings to mind visions of a vehicle in a wind tunnel with a smoke wand illustrating how smoothly air flows over it. But true automobile aerodynamics involves a detailed study of how the motion of air interacts with all areas of an automobile. One term that gets the most attention is "coefficient of drag" (Cd), which is an overall measurement of a shape's resistance to airflow.
- SpoilersWhy Should I Order My Spoiler Already Painted?When you've finally decided on the right rear spoiler or wing for your vehicle, it can't arrive quickly enough. Then, you want it to be ready for installation as soon as possible so you can begin enjoying the benefits of it. Because we understand this, we offer the option of ordering spoilers pre-painted by our manufacturers before shipping. Based on customer feedback and experiences relayed to us, we strongly recommend you consider choosing this option, for these very good reasons:
- SpoilersWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?The function of a rear spoiler is to control the flow of air streaming over a vehicle and properly manage it when it reaches the rear where turbulence is most likely to form. A correctly designed spoiler will counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and it will enhance rear grip by keeping a vehicle's rear end planted firmly against the road - without causing excess drag.