Your 3000GT is designed for fun and excitement but it isn’t quite perfect for certain activities like transporting your bike to your favorite riding spot. You need to try to squeeze the bike into the trunk which is stressful enough but the stress can become even worse if you discover that you have caused damage to your bike, vehicle or both. However, you no longer have to worry about damaging your pride and joy because we have a wide range of Mitsubishi 3000GT bike transport options to make your next trip easy!
We have all the different varieties of bike racks to suit your needs like those that mount to your roof, those that are trailer-hitch mountable and those that will take more than one bike at a time. Each product is of great quality because we have some of the most trusted brands in the industry like Thule, CURT and Rhino-Rack so you know you’re going to get quality and lots of features. No matter how many bikes you need to carry or which way you want to carry them we have exactly what you need and the best bit is that we have high quality products at fantastic prices!
- Rhino-Rack® Rear Wheel Mount Bike CarrierRear Wheel Mount Bike Carrier by Rhino-Rack®. Holds 2 bikes. If you're looking for that extra bike carrying capacity and your vehicle has a rear-mounted tire, why not try the Rear Wheel Mount Bike Carrier. The Bike Carrier is...Made from an ultra-light materialPowder-coated black$143.10
- SportRack® Upshift Roof Bike CarrierUpshift Roof Bike Carrier by SportRack®. The Locking Roof Bike Carrier is easy to mount and easy to load, so you can be on your way to great bike riding areas. The universal mounting system enables this rack to be mounted quickly...$72.16 - $169.34
- SportRack® Upshift Deluxe Roof Bike CarrierUpshift Deluxe Roof Bike Carrier by SportRack®. The Locking Roof Bike Carrier is easy to mount and easy to load, so you can be on your way to great bike riding areas. The universal mounting system enables this rack to be mounted...$81.65
- SportRack® Downshift Roof Bike CarrierDownshift Roof Bike Carrier by SportRack®. If you’re looking for a roof mounted bike rack that’s inexpensive and quick and easy to mount and load, and your bike has a quick-release front skewer, the Wheel Off Roof Bike is the...Holds one bike with a maximum weight of 45 lbs.Quick and easy carrier mounting and bike loading$140.62
- Thule® Sidearm Roof Bike Rack (594XT)Sidearm Roof Bike Rack (594XT) by Thule®. Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The Sidearm bike rack holds the bike by the...$158.95
- Thule® Criterium Roof Bike Rack (598)Criterium Roof Bike Rack (598) by Thule®. The advanced "frame hold" design of the Criterium rack features a C-Clamp that gently grips and holds the frame for secure and stable transport without risk of damage to the frame. The...$150.95
- Thule® Big Mouth Roof Bike Rack (599XTR)Big Mouth Roof Bike Rack (599XTR) by Thule®. The Big Mouth rack offers fast loading and secure bike transportation at an affordable price. The upright carrier provides the most upright stability and the self-adjusting jaws provide...$142.95
- Thule® Tandem Carrier Pivoting Roof Bike Rack (558P)Tandem Carrier Pivoting Roof Bike Rack (558P) by Thule®. This tandem and recumbent bike carrier loads faster and easier than any other carrier on the market. The unique design makes it so easy even one person can load and unload a...Innovative pivoting fork mount design enables easy one person loading and unloadingSecure stainless steel skewer holds fork in place for safe transport$350.95
- Thule® Paceline Roof Bike Rack (527)Paceline Roof Bike Rack (527) by Thule®. The Thule Paceline roof bike rack is designed to safely and securely transport your bike on your vehicle's roof. It fits most bikes with disc brakes and you can install it on most roof racks...$158.95
- Thule® ThruRide Roof Bike Rack (535)ThruRide Roof Bike Rack (535) by Thule®. Thule's thru-axle fork mount carrier fits the complete range of thru-axle diameters without needing adapters and has universal roof rack system compatibility.$174.95
- Thule® Circuit Roof Bike Rack (526XT)Circuit Roof Bike Rack (526XT) by Thule®. If you're in the market for a fork mount roof bike rack that's easy to load, delivers safe and secure transport, and has aerodynamic good looks, your search is over. The Circuit's...$126.95
- Thule® Prologue Roof Bike Rack (516XT)Prologue Roof Bike Rack (516XT) by Thule®. Transport your bicycle quickly, safely and economically with the Prologue Roof Bike Rack. The Prologue is an affordable fork mounted carrier that can carry road, hybrid and mountain bikes...$110.95
- Rhino-Rack® Mountain Trail Silver Bike Carrier (RBC035-SILV)Mountain Trail Silver Bike Carrier (RBC035-SILV) by Rhino-Rack®. New pre-assembled roof mounted MountainTrail bike carrier, with a stylish matt black look, combines the unique features pioneered in our other best selling Roof Top...$152.10
- Rhino-Rack® Fitting Kit (For Vortex Cross Bars) (RBCA034)Fitting Kit (RBCA034) by Rhino-Rack®. For Vortex Cross Bars. This is the fitting kit you will need to fit your Hybrid / RockyMounts Bike Carrier to the C-Channel of your Vortex cross bar.$10.80
- Rhino-Rack® Fitting Kit (For HD Cross Bars) (RBCA035)Fitting Kit (RBCA035) by Rhino-Rack®. For HD Cross Bars. This fitting kit allows you to fit the Hybrid / RockyMounts Bike Carrier to your Heavy Duty crossbars.$10.80
Guides & Articles
- Cameras & Driver SafetyHitch Mounted Bike Carriers Put The Bikes At The Right HeightWe have already introduced you to the wide range of bicycle carrier accessories that we offer, including trunk-mounted, roof-mounted, trailer hitch-mounted, and pickup truck bed-mounted. In this article, we will spend additional time exploring your options when it comes to selecting a hitch-mounted bike carrier.
- Bike RacksBike Racks: Secure Carrying Ability For Your Two-WheelerBicycle riding, whether done for leisure, for exercise, or for sport, seems to be more popular than ever, at least judging by all the weekend riders we see hitting the pavement and the trails all over the place. In fact, bicyclists are saddling up 12 months a year; they certainly are not letting weather and temperature extremes prevent them from pedaling the miles.
Mitsubishi 3000GT Bike Racks Reviews
2009 Toyota Matrix