- (20)Complete SystemsMini Cooper
- (90)HeadersMini Cooper
- (52)Catalytic ConvertersMini Cooper
- (212)MufflersMini Cooper
- (2)Exhaust StacksMini Cooper
- (148)Exhaust TipsMini Cooper
- (170)Exhaust PipesMini Cooper
- (117)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsMini Cooper
- (195)Emission ControlMini Cooper
- (53)Performance ChipsMini Cooper
The Mini Cooper is a dynamic vehicle powered by a 1.6L 16 valve engine. It is fast on the highways and demonstrates good performance. But if you are aspiring to get the best from your vehicle then you need to replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. The rationale for this is simple. Stock exhaust systems restrict the free flow of exhaust gases from the cylinders causing your engine to choke. Aftermarket performance systems on the other hand reduce backpressure enabling efficient evacuation of all exhaust gases and rapid intake of fresh oxygen into the engine cylinders. This allows the engine to unleash the explosive power in its possession. Your engine produces significantly more horsepower and torque. With an aftermarket exhaust system in place, your Mini will accelerate easier than it did before. Also, fuel consumption is optimized especially at cruising speeds. These constitute direct dollar benefits to you.
However, that is not all that is in store for you. You also get to enjoy a smooth, deep tone coming from your exhaust system. The sound quality is high and is expected to remain so because the acoustics materials are packaged in a manner to ensure no compromise occurs. Apart from this, Mini Cooper exhaust systems can be customized to produce the sound that suits your taste. In addition, they are made from austenitic stainless steel and are thus resistant to corrosion. A lifetime warranty gives the assurance of lifetime service for as long as the vehicle belongs to you. Installing it is not difficult. The manufacturer provides an instruction manual to go with it. You can either install the Mini Cooper exhaust system yourself or have it done by an auto technician.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Touring Series Exhaust SystemTouring Series Exhaust System by MagnaFlow. The Touring Series exhaust systems are tuned for everyday driving, with a deep and mellow exhaust note of true performance character but at a decibel level and tone that does not get...$511.43 - $2,793.70
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Borla® S-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemS-Type Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla exhaust. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom...$349.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Touring Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes...$315.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla® Exhaust SystemFirebird Formula V8 5.7L GAS , AdjStainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Borla, AGGRESSIVE SOUND, 3" Tubing, Split Rear Exit, and 3.8" x 3" Inlet / 6.75" Outlet Dual Square Angle-Cut Intercooled Tips.$315.99 - $3,340.99
- aFe® Mach Force XP Exhaust SystemMach Force XP Exhaust System by aFe. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...$345.00 - $4,495.00
- Agency Power® Cat-Back Exhaust SystemThe Cat-Back is designed for customers seeking increased performance and better economy, combined with a powerful and well tuned exhaust note, making a real statement within legal limits with a pleasing, deep and manly tone.$600.00 - $3,250.00
- ALTA Performance® 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System by ALTA Performance. The ALTA Performance R53 exhaust system both sounds and looks great while performing the way the factory system should have. The exhaust note is pleasant and lively at idle while...$769.50 - $779.40
- Invidia® N1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust SystemN1 304 SS Cat-Back Exhaust System with 304 SS Tip by Invidia. Piping Diameter: 2.36" (60 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 3.98" (101 mm). Material: Stainless Steel.$385.70 - $727.30
- Invidia® Q300 Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemQ300 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System by Invidia. Piping Diameter: 2.99" (76 mm). Tip Outlet Diameter: 4.33" (110 mm). Material: Stainless Steel.$482.30 - $1,026.90
- PaceSetter® Monza Stainless Steel Performance Exhaust SystemMonza Stainless Steel Performance Exhaust System by PaceSetter. The exhaust flow of an engine has a direct effect on its performance. MONZA Performance Exhaust Systems utilize the right combination of larger than-stock, 16-gauge,...$262.36 - $367.43
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Header by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...$376.27 - $1,022.71
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Header with Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Header with Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter is part of the exhaust header/manifold...$376.27 - $1,022.71
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,040.00 - $5,010.00
Mini Cooper Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2005 Mini Cooper