Mini Cooper Performance Exhausts
The Mini Cooper is a dynamic vehicle powered by a 1.6L 16 valve engine. It is fast on the highways and demonstrates good performance. But if you are aspiring to get the best from your vehicle then you need to replace the stock exhaust system with a performance exhaust system from CARiD. The rationale for this is simple. Stock exhaust systems restrict the free flow of exhaust gases from the cylinders causing your engine to choke. Aftermarket performance systems on the other hand reduce backpressure enabling efficient evacuation of all exhaust gases and rapid intake of fresh oxygen into the engine cylinders. This allows the engine to unleash the explosive power in its possession. Your engine produces significantly more horsepower and torque. With an aftermarket exhaust system in place, your Mini will accelerate easier than it did before. Also, fuel consumption is optimized especially at cruising speeds. These constitute direct dollar benefits to you.
However, that is not all that is in store for you. You also get to enjoy a smooth, deep tone coming from your exhaust system. The sound quality is high and is expected to remain so because the acoustics materials are packaged in a manner to ensure no compromise occurs. Apart from this, Mini Cooper exhaust systems can be customized to produce the sound that suits your taste. In addition, they are made from austenitic stainless steel and are thus resistant to corrosion. A lifetime warranty gives the assurance of lifetime service for as long as the vehicle belongs to you. Installing it is not difficult. The manufacturer provides an instruction manual to go with it. You can either install the Mini Cooper exhaust system yourself or have it done by an auto technician.
- # 18805819
- KSport® SuperComp Brake Kitfrom $3,040.00 - $5,010.00# 15292167
- # 35444837
| Posted by Lee | (Fairfield, CA)
I bought the more aggressive sounding version and felt it could have been louder still. I can't imagine what the milder Touring version would sound like. There are examples to hear on the internet, but you really don't know what you have until you hear it 'live.' Even though I'd like it to be louder. I'm glad I have it!
- Popular Cooper Part Numbers
- Mini Cooper Models
- Cooper Base Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cooper Coupe Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cooper Coupe John Cooper Works Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cooper Coupe S Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cooper John Cooper Works Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cooper John Cooper Works GP Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cooper Roadster Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cooper Roadster John Cooper Works Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cooper Roadster S Performance Exhaust Systems
- Cooper S Performance Exhaust Systems