- (19)A/C CompressorsMini
- (38)A/C CondensersMini
- (110)Cabin Air FiltersMini
- (13)A/C EvaporatorsMini
- (13)Heater CoresMini
- (20)A/C Receiver Driers & AccumulatorsMini
- (35)Blower MotorsMini
- (20)A/C Expansion Valves & Orifice TubesMini
- (4)Heater Control ValvesMini
- (14)A/C Relays, SwitchesMini
- (31)A/C HosesMini
- (51)Heater HosesMini
Mini is one of the well-known British auto brands owned by BMW since the middle of the 1990s. The first vehicles manufactured and marketed under Mini brand were revealed as a line of iconic compact autos from British Motor Corporation. Whatever Mini automobile you own, the 1965 model or an up-to-date car, your four-wheel friend deserves to stay in good condition. You have to inspect your precious automobile at specific mileage intervals to find out if there are any damaged parts. If inspection proves your vehicle’s air conditioning and heating system has some broken components, you can replace them with quality products.
Your Mini deserves to be maintained with efficient and quality auto parts. Our store is your perfect source to find and buy quality Mini replacement air conditioning and heating parts at prices that don’t bite. We offer a convenient search system, friendly tech support available 7 days a week, fast service, and affordable prices. That’s why there’s no better store to buy the correct compressors, evaporators, fan motors, or any other replacement parts for your vehicle’s air conditioning and heating system. If you have any questions or need help to pick the right auto parts, feel free to contact our tech support at any convenient time.
- Delphi® A/C CompressorA/C Compressor by Delphi. Every Delphi compressor provides OE quality and efficient, reliable performance, combined with superior features such as an exact fit, higher pumping capacity and a proven clutch design for longer life.$166.39 - $535.47
- Four Seasons® A/C CompressorA/C Compressor by Four Seasons. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.$117.66 - $1,883.78
- UAC® A/C CompressorA/C Compressor by UAC. Compressors are the heart of the A/C system, with a heavy responsibility to pump A/C refrigerant throughout the automobiles A/C system. Thats why UAC take the upmost care when developing new compressors. UAC...$6.80 - $587.03
- Denso® A/C CompressorA/C Compressor by Denso. DENSO First Time Fit A/C compressors are engineered to meet all manufacturer's standards and the company's own rigorous standards. DENSO compressors are so highly regarded that lookalikes and counterfeits...$131.53 - $665.73
- TYC® A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by TYC. When your condenser is leaking, restricted, or otherwise damaged, you know you need to get a new one right away. The good news is you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement component because...$36.68 - $170.04
- Spectra Premium® A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by Spectra Premium. With this high-quality Spectra Premium A/C condenser, you can easily fix your vehicle properly and have money left in your pocket. It's designed to look and fit just like the original part and...$63.79 - $561.12
- Four Seasons® A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by Four Seasons.All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.$62.53 - $343.66
- Replace® A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by Replace. The condenser is part of the A/C system. It receives the hot, high-pressure gaseous refrigerant from the compressor and cools it to a warm liquid state, although still under high pressure. The condenser is...$43.80 - $1,217.04
- UAC® A/C CondensersA/C Condensers by UAC. Condensers release heat from the A/C refrigerant that passes through them. UAC has an extensive line of Condensers that is sure to fit your vehicle. With UAC's extensive quality control procedures and...$3.36 - $408.73
- Denso® A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by Denso. With decades of expertise engineering A/C components and systems for the world's automakers, you may rest assured: DENSO can supply the correct expansion device for your vehicle. Like all its First Time Fit...$49.84 - $320.48
- K-Metal® A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by K-Metal. The condenser is part of the A/C system. It receives the hot, high-pressure gaseous refrigerant from the compressor and cools it to a warm liquid state, although still under high pressure. The condenser is...$45.93 - $488.70
- APDI® A/C CondenserA/C Condenser by APDI. The condenser is part of the A/C system. It receives the hot, high-pressure gaseous refrigerant from the compressor and cools it to a warm liquid state, although still under high pressure. The condenser is...$50.89 - $406.64
- Four Seasons® A/C Evaporator CoreA/C Evaporator Core by Four Seasons. Products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.$40.39 - $224.01
- UAC® A/C Evaporator CoresA/C Evaporator Cores by UAC. UAC strives to be on the cutting edge when it comes to offering the most comprehensive line of Evaporators. To meet that need, UAC developed unique process which they call QFP. This stands for Quality,...$10.86 - $105.19
- Spectra Premium® Heater CoreHeater Core by Spectra Premium. If youre not feeling much heat or your carpet is wet and you smell antifreeze, chances are you need a new heater core. If testing proves that your heater core is defective, replace it with this...$23.35 - $599.74
Guides & Articles
- Air Conditioning & HeatingHow To Use An A/C Manifold Gauge SetAn air conditioning manifold gauge set is a must-have tool for anyone who is interested in performing some basic system work at home, such as checking pressure in a/c lines, determining if there's a leak, adding small amounts of refrigerant, or performing a complete evacuation and recharge. Compact, hand-held manifold gauge sets are used universally when servicing home air conditioning systems as well as automotive ones, and professional technicians use them same way you can in your back yard. Although shops typically have large, costly machines that do the evacuating and recharging work, similar results can be achieved with equipment that can be purchased inexpensively and stored easily.
- Air Conditioning & HeatingServicing Your Cabin Air FilterDoes your vehicle have a cabin air filter? You may not know the answer to this question. If you bought your vehicle new, the salesperson may have made a point of letting you know of this feature. If you’ve had your vehicle serviced at a dealership, the service writer may have suggested to you that this filter be replaced. It seems that as opposed to air, oil, and fuel filters, many car owners just don’t know if there is a cabin air filter in their car.