- MICKEY THOMPSON® BAJA ATZ P3BAJA ATZ P3 All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mickey Thompson®. The new ATZ P3 heralds a new breed of performance in an all-terrain tyre as it combines unique design elements, technology and engineering.New compound with improved cut and chip protectionDeep, aggressive sidebiters for improved protection$250.00 - $479.00 (ea)
- MICKEY THOMPSON® BAJA MTZP3BAJA MTZP3 All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mickey Thompson®. The new ATZ P3 heralds a new breed of performance in an all-terrain tyre as it combines unique design elements, technology and engineering.New compound with improved cut and chip protectionDeep, aggressive sidebiters for improved protection$268.00 - $477.00 (ea)
- MICKEY THOMPSON® BAJA MTZ RADIALBAJA MTZ RADIAL All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mickey Thompson®. Extreme off-roaders will appreciate the great ride and handling that this mud tire has on the highway.Advanced Radial Construction for High Mileage and Smooth RideSelf Cleaning High-Void Tread Lugs for Traction in Mud and Snow$244.00 - $563.00 (ea)
- MICKEY THOMPSON® BAJA STZBAJA STZ All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mickey Thompson®. The Baja STZ offers excellent steering response, superior grip, and great all-weather traction making it the perfect choice for work, play, or sportsman applications.Strategically Placed and Shaped Siping to Promote Long Wear and Improve Traction on Wet or Icy SurfacesSerrated Tie Bars and Shoulder Scallops for Improved Tread Element Stability and Off-Road Traction$185.00 - $289.00 (ea)
- MICKEY THOMPSON® DEEGAN 38DEEGAN 38 All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mickey Thompson®. The new Deegan 38™ tire from Mickey Thompson, designed in cooperation with racing icon Brian Deegan, is the ultimate all purpose mud terrain tire with aggressive style...Solid white “DEEGAN 38” lettering on 15", 16", 17" and 18" sizes, stylized black sidewall on 20-inch sizesWide outer-voids for self cleaning ability and aggressive looks$244.00 - $418.00 (ea)
Since it was founded way back in 1963, Mickey Thompson Performance Tires and Wheels has expanded and transformed itself from being a specialty tire manufacturer to a full-fledged auto lifestyle brand instead. Along the way, it has revolutionized the industry time and time again, and has a proven track record of supplying nothing but the best, regardless of the type of product. Today it is a worldwide leader within the industry and has earned its position based on the merits of its products.
The decades-long journey of Mickey Thompson Performance Tires and Wheels began with noone other than Mickey Thompson himself. Apart from being a prolific race car driver who held 485 national and international speed and racing records, Mickey Thompson was also an innovative designer. Along with Gene McMannis who had designed and developed tires for the Pan Am Road Race, Daytona LeMans, Indy 500 and Bonneville Salt Flats, the duo started the company to supply specialty tires mainly for racing purposes. Designing and producing innovative tread patterns and compounds to build the best performance tires in the world was Mickey Thompson Performance Tires and Wheels focus then, and is still our focus today.
Since it was founded, its rise to prominence was nothing less than meteoric. Focusing mainly on tires to begin with, the company began to produce innovative tread patterns and compounds so that theirs were the unrivaled performance tires in the world. Today the specialty tires for street, strip, track, and off-road that the Mickey Thompson company manufactures are still a class apart from their rivals and they have continued to be just as committed as ever to their cause.
It wasn't till later that the company decided to expand into wheels as well as other areas, but when they did, the demand began to pile up. Today, the wheels that bear the Mickey Thompson Performance Tires and Wheels logo are still in demand. Not only are these wheels strong, light, and well suited to the practical needs of high performance enthusiasts, but they also come in spectacular classic designs that are bound to grab people's attention and get noticed. Different sets of wheels are available for trucks as well as street and strip purposes, and each is specialized to excel in even the most demanding conditions.