- MICKEY THOMPSON® DEEGAN 38DEEGAN 38 All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mickey Thompson®. The new Deegan 38™ tire from Mickey Thompson, designed in cooperation with racing icon Brian Deegan, is the ultimate all purpose mud terrain tire with aggressive style...$242.00 - $340.00 (ea)
- MICKEY THOMPSON® BAJA ATZ P3BAJA ATZ P3 All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mickey Thompson®. The new ATZ P3 heralds a new breed of performance in an all-terrain tyre as it combines unique design elements, technology and engineering.$213.00 - $369.00 (ea)
- MICKEY THOMPSON® BAJA CLAW TTCBAJA CLAW TTC All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mickey Thompson®. The Baja Claw TTC Radial is the ultimate extreme traction tire.$257.00 - $323.00 (ea)
- MICKEY THOMPSON® BAJA MTZ RADIALBAJA MTZ RADIAL All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mickey Thompson®. Extreme off-roaders will appreciate the great ride and handling that this mud tire has on the highway.$230.00 - $408.00 (ea)
- MICKEY THOMPSON® BAJA STZBAJA STZ All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mickey Thompson®. The Baja STZ offers excellent steering response, superior grip, and great all-weather traction making it the perfect choice for work, play, or sportsman applications.$134.00 - $284.00 (ea)
- MICKEY THOMPSON® STREET COMPSTREET COMP All Season / Performance Tires by Mickey Thompson®. The Mickey Thompson Street Comp tire is built for ultra high performance applications. The Street Comp provides incredible traction, crisp handling, and high speed...$128.00 - $200.00 (ea)
- MICKEY THOMPSON® BAJA ATZ RADIALBAJA ATZ RADIAL All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mickey Thompson®. If you love to go off the beaten path and want aggressive performance every time you get behind the wheel, the Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ Radial is ready to rumble.$160.00 - $360.00 (ea)
Since it was founded way back in 1963, Mickey Thompson Performance Tires and Wheels has expanded and transformed itself from being a specialty tire manufacturer to a full-fledged auto lifestyle brand instead. Along the way, it has revolutionized the industry time and time again, and has a proven track record of supplying nothing but the best, regardless of the type of product. Today it is a worldwide leader within the industry and has earned its position based on the merits of its products.
The decades-long journey of Mickey Thompson Performance Tires and Wheels began with noone other than Mickey Thompson himself. Apart from being a prolific race car driver who held 485 national and international speed and racing records, Mickey Thompson was also an innovative designer. Along with Gene McMannis who had designed and developed tires for the Pan Am Road Race, Daytona LeMans, Indy 500 and Bonneville Salt Flats, the duo started the company to supply specialty tires mainly for racing purposes. Designing and producing innovative tread patterns and compounds to build the best performance tires in the world was Mickey Thompson Performance Tires and Wheels focus then, and is still our focus today.
Since it was founded, its rise to prominence was nothing less than meteoric. Focusing mainly on tires to begin with, the company began to produce innovative tread patterns and compounds so that theirs were the unrivaled performance tires in the world. Today the specialty tires for street, strip, track, and off-road that the Mickey Thompson company manufactures are still a class apart from their rivals and they have continued to be just as committed as ever to their cause.
It wasn't till later that the company decided to expand into wheels as well as other areas, but when they did, the demand began to pile up. Today, the wheels that bear the Mickey Thompson Performance Tires and Wheels logo are still in demand. Not only are these wheels strong, light, and well suited to the practical needs of high performance enthusiasts, but they also come in spectacular classic designs that are bound to grab people's attention and get noticed. Different sets of wheels are available for trucks as well as street and strip purposes, and each is specialized to excel in even the most demanding conditions.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.