- MICKEY THOMPSON® DEEGAN 38DEEGAN 38 All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mickey Thompson®. The new Deegan 38™ tire from Mickey Thompson, designed in cooperation with racing icon Brian Deegan, is the ultimate all purpose mud terrain tire with aggressive style...$255.00 - $340.00 (ea)
- MICKEY THOMPSON® BAJA ATZ P3BAJA ATZ P3 All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mickey Thompson®. The new ATZ P3 heralds a new breed of performance in an all-terrain tyre as it combines unique design elements, technology and engineering.$238.00 - $369.00 (ea)
- MICKEY THOMPSON® BAJA CLAW TTCBAJA CLAW TTC All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mickey Thompson®. The Baja Claw TTC Radial is the ultimate extreme traction tire.$288.00 - $323.00 (ea)
- MICKEY THOMPSON® BAJA MTZ RADIALBAJA MTZ RADIAL All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mickey Thompson®. Extreme off-roaders will appreciate the great ride and handling that this mud tire has on the highway.$239.00 - $408.00 (ea)
- MICKEY THOMPSON® BAJA STZBAJA STZ All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mickey Thompson®. The Baja STZ offers excellent steering response, superior grip, and great all-weather traction making it the perfect choice for work, play, or sportsman applications.$177.00 - $284.00 (ea)
- MICKEY THOMPSON® STREET COMPSTREET COMP All Season / Performance Tires by Mickey Thompson®. The Mickey Thompson Street Comp tire is built for ultra high performance applications. The Street Comp provides incredible traction, crisp handling, and high speed...$128.00 - $200.00 (ea)
- MICKEY THOMPSON® BAJA ATZ RADIALBAJA ATZ RADIAL All Season / All Terrain Tires by Mickey Thompson®. If you love to go off the beaten path and want aggressive performance every time you get behind the wheel, the Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ Radial is ready to rumble.$263.00 - $360.00 (ea)
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.