Wiring Harness by Metra®, with OEM Radio Plugs. For factory stereo. This high-quality Metra wiring harness is just what you need to replace your defective or aged factory wiring harness. This product is manufactured from top-grade materials to ensure superior reliability and provide years of trouble-free service.
- Mates OEM stereo with car wiring harness
- Secure connection to existing connectors avoids splicing
- Pin-to-pin compatibility
- Color-coded wires
- Plugs into OEM Radio
- Power/4 Speaker
- 13-Pin connector
- Designed to plug into the factory radio
- Can be used to repair a harness where the plugs have been cut off or damaged
- Yellow – 12V Constant
- Red – 12V Accessory
- Black - Ground
- Orange – Dash Light Dimmer/Illumination
- Green – Left Rear Speaker (+)
- Green with Black Stripe Left Rear Speaker (-)
- White – Left Front Speaker (+)
- White with Black Stripe – Left Front Speaker (-)
- Purple – Right Rear Speaker (+)
- Purple with Black Stripe – Right Rear Speaker (-)
- Gray – Right Front Speaker (+)
- Gray with Black Stripe – Right Front Speaker (-)
This top-notch Metra wiring harness is the perfect solution for those who want to repair the factory harness where the plugs have been cut off or damaged. Manufactured from superior materials, this harness ensures peerless quality and uncompromising reliability. This Metra wiring harness can also come in handy in other situations. For instance, if you want to sell your auto and you have an aftermarket radio, then you probably want to keep it for yourself. This Metra wiring harness will help you install you factory radio back in your vehicle.
Metra has been a leader in the Car Audio business for over 50 years. With their various brands, including Axxess Integrate, Connects2, Raptor, Shuriken batteries, Tsunami, Install Bay installation hardware and the Metra Home Theater group, Audio Solutions, Ballistic and Ethereal, Metra has a solution for every car audio and home theater problem. Metra says if you can see one of their products, they’re not doing their job. That means they’re committed to making your car audio installation as seamless and simple as possible.