- (345)Fuel PumpsMercury Sable
- (208)Fuel TanksMercury Sable
- (86)Fuel FiltersMercury Sable
- (105)Fuel Injectors & RailsMercury Sable
- (44)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsMercury Sable
- (115)Throttle BodiesMercury Sable
- (93)CarburetorMercury Sable
- (127)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsMercury Sable
- (89)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesMercury Sable
- (106)Fuel System AdditivesMercury Sable
- (6)Accelerator PedalsMercury Sable
Your Sable is a car that's been through some changes over the years. Starting in the 80's as a midsize, the Sable of old was considered the car of the future because of its unique mode of expression; particularly the “Lightbar” front grille. The final two years of the Sable saw it taking over from the under-selling Montego and becoming a fully-fledged larger model that shared its base design features with the more familiar Ford Taurus. It's a fact that the Sable is one of Mercury's best-selling vehicles of all time. To keep your fuel system in good order, it's important to do a yearly all-over inspection while changing your fuel filter.
The elements in the filter break down due to the constant pressure and caustic affects of the gasoline that runs through it. The Sable has one of the least-expensive fuel filters on the market, starting at a measly $10 for an economy unit from noteworthy brands like Forecast and Bosch. If you have to pull your tank to replace your car's aging fuel pump, updated new OE pumps are available at a reasonable cost from companies like Pilot, Hella, and Kyosan. Don't forget to purchase new gas tank straps from Replace before you go, the old ones tend to break during removal of the gas tank!
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric fuel...$47.78 - $2,005.78
- Bosch® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Bosch. The fuel pump module assembly is found in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer, and fuel gauge sending unit. A faulty pump can result in no or low fuel pressure,...$118.05 - $780.33
- Precise® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Precise. A faulty fuel pump can cause poor engine performance or even a no-start condition. If replacement is required, your best choice is the fuel pump module assembly by Precise that includes the...$51.60 - $179.03
- TYC® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by TYC. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE part.$20.06 - $46.59
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to ensure...$7.23 - $1,223.09
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Spectra Premium. Left unprotected, dirt and debris could quickly destroy an electric fuel pump. The fuel pump strainer is the pumps first line of defense, preventing dirt, debris, and other contaminants from...$7.23 - $1,223.09
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty pump,...$44.80 - $1,453.47
- Replace® Fuel Pump Hanger AssemblyFuel Pump Hanger Assembly by Replace. The fuel pump hanger assembly seals the fuel tank opening and is the divider between the wet and dry sides of the tank. The fuel pump, sending unit and fuel strainer attach to the hanger inside...$44.56 - $832.56
- Pilot® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Pilot. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit. Superior components manufactured to exacting specifications...$9.99 - $173.35
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...$50.33 - $1,150.81
- Autobest® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Autobest. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need to pay...$2.04 - $163.83
- Autobest® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Autobest. This filter is designed for filtering the fuel before it enters the fuel pump. The Autobest strainer is the only line of defense for the fuel pump protecting it from harmful contaminants and dirt...$2.04 - $163.83
- Autobest® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Autobest. These assemblies come complete with the reservoir, strainer, fuel pump, sender unit, spring and float. With these fuel pump module assemblies, Autobest provides cost-saving replacement...$56.27 - $170.95
- Carter® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Carter. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...$28.26 - $758.79
- Carter® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Carter. Original equipment fit and reliability is what you'll get with this assembly. Most of the Fuel Pump Module Assemblies by Carter feature application-specific improvements that help deliver...$52.06 - $1,979.60
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
- Walker® Insulator$5.11