Cougar Brakes, Pads, Rotors
Even though the Cougar is getting older you still use it every day so you still need it to be running at its best. To achieve that you need the right performance upgrades because they can have it running even better than it was when it was brand new so you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need. Our Mercury Cougar brakes, pads and rotors are important starting points since standard brakes can become less and less effective as they get older so it’s lucky that we also have great prices!
Obviously you need the best braking system you can buy because it’s what your safety depends on but aftermarket braking systems can also save you money in the future by cutting your maintenance costs. We stock some of the biggest brands in the industry including Brembo, Hawk and EBC which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from manufacturers with years of experience and knowledge of the best and most proven technologies. Once you install the right set up you’ll be much more confident when something unexpected happens in front of you!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 1 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $169.98$169.98
- Wilwood® - Forged Dynalite 4-Pistons Front Caliper Starting at: $124.95$124.95
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $39.41$39.41
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsStarting at: $57.20$57.20
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsStarting at: $95.79$95.79
- BAER® - Sport Decela RotorsStarting at: $143.86$143.86
- KSport® - SuperComp Front Brake KitStarting at: $3,040.00$3,040.00
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsStarting at: $36.75$36.75
- HAWK® - Performance Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $88.35$88.35
- Wilwood® - GT 48 Curved Vane Front Rotor Starting at: $121.95$121.95
"Not only do they look way better than my existing rusty rotors, there's a significant performance increase. My brakes feel much more responsive. "