- (11)Custom HeadlightsMercedes S Class
- (115)Factory HeadlightsMercedes S Class
- (214)Projector HeadlightsMercedes S Class
- (270)LED HeadlightsMercedes S Class
- U-Bar HeadlightsMercedes S Class
- (181)Halo HeadlightsMercedes S Class
- (36)Euro HeadlightsMercedes S Class
- Sealed Beam HeadlightsMercedes S Class
- Signal LightsMercedes S Class
- (298)Fog LightsMercedes S Class
- Daytime Running LightsMercedes S Class
- (790)Headlight BulbsMercedes S Class
- (3)Halo RingsMercedes S Class
- LED Headlight KitsMercedes S Class
CARiD.Com has everything the luxury driver needs to remain ahead of the curve even at night, which is why our selection of Mercedes S Class Projector Headlights is second-to-none! The most premier designers in the game are right here along with the hottest styles and top-quality materials that go the distance. All of our Mercedes S Class Headlights are guaranteed to provide a precise OEM fitment with no complications. Plus, each pair of Mercedes S Class Headlights is preassembled and comes to you ready for “plug & play” installation. Go with the radiant style that matches your car’s persona: Mercedes S Class Halo Headlights are available in CCFL Crystal Clear, JDM Black, and more. The beam Mercedes S Class Halo Headlights gives off is stronger and more concise than your OEM lamps. Throw in the distinctive “Halos” Mercedes S Class Projector Headlights feature and you’ll see a look that is not only exotic, but attractive and personal, as well. Shine above the rest – your car was meant for it!
- Lumen® Round LED Sealed Beam HeadlightsRound LED Sealed Beam Headlights by Lumen.$339.99 - $379.99
- Lumen® Round Full LED Halo Projector HeadlightsRound Full LED Projector Headlights by Lumen.$339.99 - $359.99
- Spyder® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by Spyder.$156.44 - $758.36
- Spyder® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Spyder.$56.81 - $1,087.96
- Spyder® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spyder.$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Spyder® Round Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsRound Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights by Spyder.$26.53 - $195.10
- Spyder® Rectangular Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsRectangular Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights by Spyder.$26.53 - $195.10
- Spyder® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spyder.$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Spec-D® U-Bar Style Projector HeadlightsU-Bar Style Projector Headlights by Spec-D. These projector headlights provide a sharper, more focused beam of light for improved illumination to ensure greater safety on the road at night and in inclement weather, while providing...$179.34 - $450.56
- Spec-D® Halo Projector HeadlightsHalo Projector Headlights by Spec-D.$89.67 - $417.41
- Spec-D® LED HeadlightsLED Headlights by Spec-D.$32.04 - $480.60
- Spec-D® Halo HeadlightsHalo Headlights by Spec-D.$89.67 - $462.58
- Spec-D® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spec-D.$35.24 - $480.60
- Spec-D® Round Sealed Beam Conversion HeadlightsRound Sealed Beam Conversion Headlights by Spec-D.$24.03
- Spec-D® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spec-D.$63.91 - $480.60
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Dorman® Power Window Regulator$55.49 - $68.67
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$257.53 - $288.32
Mercedes S Class Custom & Factory Headlights Reviews
2006 Mercedes S Class