- (190)Full KitsMercedes
- (232)Bumpers & ValancesMercedes
- (133)Custom HoodsMercedes
- (63)Bumper LipsMercedes
- (10)Rear DiffusersMercedes
- (40)Custom FendersMercedes
- (3)Fender FlaresMercedes
- (215)Side SkirtsMercedes
- (3)Trunk LidsMercedes
- (10)Custom DoorsMercedes
- (3)Engine CoversMercedes
- (3)Eye LidsMercedes
- (34)Vertical DoorsMercedes
- (3,782)Custom WheelsMercedes
- (226)Light CoversMercedes
Mercedes has always been one of the leaders in a luxury segment – originally the European company, it is now completely international. The brand manufactures luxury automobiles which are not only comfortable and stylish, but also safe, with excellent performance, reliable, exceptionally durable, and capable of easily coping with all difficulties on the road. Mercedes strives to make each model a masterpiece – one of its mottos says “The best or nothing”. Designing a wide range of various vehicles, Mercedes received recognition in most world countries in all segments it ever introduced models.
The company is also famous for its striving to reduce the environmental pollution. Emission control parts should be in perfect condition all the time to ensure the proper operation of the system and of the vehicle overall. Here we offer Mercedes emission control parts, all designed and manufactured by famous, reliable, and tried and tested brands such as Cardone, Bosch, Spectra Premium, NTK, Accel, Denso, Genuine, Delphi, Victor Reinz, and many others. Units are structured conveniently on the website being sorted by the model year of your Mercedes, component’s type, price range, and brand.
Your Mercedes was born of a long tradition of style luxury and, of course, performance. And that’s real performance, the kind that wind races. Historically, Mercedes-Benz is one of the winningest marques the world has ever known. And that’s real performance, not bogus performance. Add some performance to your Benz with a Mercedes Body kit. Go ahead; give your SLK the SLK55 look you really admire. Choose nothing but the finest Mercedes Body Kits. Make your CLS look like a European Touring Car Championship race car!
Whether they’re in Carbon Fiber, urethane plastic or Duraflex flexible fiberglass, we have nothing but the highest-quality parts for sale here at CARiD. With the best fit and finish, and manufactured by the best companies in the aftermarket parts industry, they’re all here.
- Duraflex Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Aero Function Body KitBody Kit by Aero Function. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and performance-enhancing abilities of aero pieces with the Body Kit from Aero Function, created specifically for your make and model. Advanced design and construction...$33.30 - $9,703.80
- VIS Racing Conversion KitConversion Kit by VIS Racing. If youre looking to upgrade the appearance of your vehicle, this kit is just the ticket! All parts are made strong and durable for many years of hassle-free use. Designed to custom fit to your vehicles...$1,377.30 - $9,004.50
- Vaero Body KitBody Kit by Vaero. Make your vehicle look like new with this body kit by Vaero. The kit includes all you need to restore your vehicles exterior design. The products included are built from high-quality, durable metal or...$199.00 - $3,878.00
- Couture Body KitBody Kit by Couture. This kit includes Front Bumper Cover, Side Skirts, Rear Bumper Cover. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$370.80 - $2,964.60
- Duraflex BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- VIS Racing Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $4,773.95
- VIS Racing Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $3,904.04
- VIS Racing Bumper InsertBumper Insert by VIS Racing. The part is made highly durable to withstand the abuse of daily driving. Conforming to the curves of your car, the part blends in perfectly with its exterior design.$187.92 - $659.29
- Carbon Creations Carbon Fiber BumperCarbon Fiber Bumper by Carbon Creations. This bumper will improve your car's aerodynamics, save weight and look great.$156.00 - $1,119.00
- Vaero Bumper CoverBumper Cover by Vaero, 1 Piece. If your bumper cover is rusted or damaged in case of a collision, you can pay the high price for a replacement part at the dealer or you can save money and get this bumper cover by Vaero at an...$340.00 - $639.00
- RI Custom BumpersCustom Bumpers by RI. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with front bumper.$142.80 - $833.00
- Duraflex Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Aero Function Front LipFront Lip by Aero Function. This is a ground-hugging aerodynamic piece that mounts to the lower section of your front bumper cover. Advanced materials and design ensure the spoiler is lightweight, strong, and adds distinctive style...$122.40 - $935.10
- VIS Racing Rear LipRear Lip by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $2,399.90
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Mercedes Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2006 Mercedes CLS Class