- Full KitsMercedes CLK Class
- (33)Bumpers & ValancesMercedes CLK Class
- (90)Custom HoodsMercedes CLK Class
- (8)Bumper LipsMercedes CLK Class
- Rear DiffusersMercedes CLK Class
- CanardsMercedes CLK Class
- Custom FendersMercedes CLK Class
- (4)Fender FlaresMercedes CLK Class
- (26)Side SkirtsMercedes CLK Class
- ScoopsMercedes CLK Class
- (35)SpoilersMercedes CLK Class
- (9)Vertical DoorsMercedes CLK Class
- (285)HeadlightsMercedes CLK Class
- (2,781)Custom WheelsMercedes CLK Class
- (15)Light CoversMercedes CLK Class
The CLK Class was designed to give you a fun driving experience every time you take it out of the garage which means that you probably drive it at every chance you get. That means that you want it to look as good as it can because you know that people are going to be looking at it so you’re looking for the right visual upgrades. Thankfully, you can stop looking because we have a wide range of them at fantastic prices so you’ve come to the right place!
When you consider which area of your vehicle needs to look its best the answer is obviously the exterior and our Mercedes CLK Class body kits are the perfect solution. We have a range of parts to give you what you need to slightly tweak your exterior to finish it off or completely change it so that you know it’s drawing attention everywhere you drive it. We have the brands that will give you the best quality so you get value for your money and once you have your vehicle looking just right you’ll want everyone to see it every time you drive it!
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- VIS Racing® Rear LipRear Lip by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....Easy installationSuperior product quality$156.60 - $2,399.90
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- VIS Racing® Front LipFront Lip by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $1,569.92
- Aero Function® Front LipFront Lip by Aero Function®. This is a ground-hugging aerodynamic piece that mounts to the lower section of your front bumper cover. Advanced materials and design ensure the spoiler is lightweight, strong, and adds distinctive...Spoiler is extremely light weight and strong due to advanced materials and designEffectively reduces ground clearance so air flows around your vehicle rather than underneath it$122.40 - $935.10
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,439.10
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10 - $1,079.10
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Mercedes CLK Class Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2003 Mercedes CLK Class