- (45)Hood PanelsMercedes
- (118)Hood Shocks + StrutsMercedes
- (10)Hood Locks + LatchesMercedes
- (2)Hood Release Cables + HandlesMercedes
- (1)Hood Moldings + DecalsMercedes
- (144)Custom HoodsMercedes
- (66)Custom Hood ScoopsMercedes
- (3)Hood VentsMercedes
- (20)Hood PinsMercedes
- (284)Bug DeflectorsMercedes
- (21)Emblems + LetteringMercedes
- (23)Sound DeadeningMercedes
- (132)Automotive PaintMercedes
Mercedes-Benz automobiles are at the top of the heap when it comes to luxury, comfort, and power that's all rolled into one package. Each vehicle that exits their production lines comes with the trademark “Mercedes” hood emblem and the company's promise to deliver “The Best or Nothing” in each vehicle they sell. No two Mercedes has the exact same hood. The function of your hood is so important when driving a performance luxury automobile. They're essential for their aerodynamic qualities as much as they are for aesthetic value.
Replace hoods are the best value replacement for a damaged OEM unit. They come fully guaranteed against manufacturing or material defects, which goes a long way in this day and age. Each unit sold will look exactly like their expensive OEM counterparts. They use a unique cold-roll fabrication process during manufacturing. This modern fabrication procedure gives the finished hood added strength and longevity which ensures it won't deform when simple pressure is placed on it, like other aftermarket body panels can. Make the smart choice and select an affordable Replace aftermarket hood for your dear Mercedes. You'll never want go back to your dealer to replace a damaged panel again!
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman®. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$10.04 - $1,406.67
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$6.78 - $1,270.03
- Replace® Hood Latch SupportHood Latch Support by Replace®. When a vehicle is in a front end collision, the minor components must be evaluated for reuse as carefully as the major panels. For example, if faulty or damaged hood components are reused, a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$3.00 - $113.06
- Replace® Hood MoldingHood Molding by Replace®. When a vehicle is in a front end collision, the minor components must be evaluated for reuse as carefully as the major panels. For example, if faulty or damaged hood components are reused, a replacement...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$9.16 - $174.51
- URO Parts® Hood Release HandleHood Release Handle by URO Parts®. This premium exterior body part is in a league of its own when it comes to quality replacement of a damaged or cracked component. The reliable URO product is manufactured from UV resistant...Designed to replace your cracked or damaged body componentMade from top-notch materials that eliminate the premature shrinking and cracking$3.02 - $14.23
- Replace® Hood Lift SupportHood Lift Support by Replace®. When a vehicle is in a front end collision, the minor components must be evaluated for reuse as carefully as the major panels. For example, if faulty or damaged hood components are reused, a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$13.72 - $43.12
- Monroe® Max-Lift™ Hood Lift SupportMax-Lift™ Hood Lift Support by Monroe®. Max-Lift lift supports are an ideal replacement for worn original units designed for opening and holding hoods, hatches, lids, etc. These gas charged lift supports are equipped with a...Lifts and holds open hatches trunks and hoodsSuperior rod finish resists corrosion$10.05 - $26.54
- RhinoPac® StrongArm™ Hood Lift SupportStrongArm™ Hood Lift Support by RhinoPac®. Replace your worn-out factory lift support with a new gas charged lift support by RhinoPac featuring a heavy gauge steel body and hardened chromium plated piston rod. The lift support is...Gas charged lift supportsHeavy gauge steel body$3.64 - $73.94
- Sachs® Stabilus™ Hood Lift SupportStabilus™ Hood Lift Support by Sachs®. A hood with gas spring assist can be opened with one hand. When open, the hood will stay securely and reliably in position and cannot slam shut, as used to be the case with improperly...Restores the original opening and closing speeds of your hood, hatch or trunkEasy-to-install$9.91 - $91.00
- K-Metal® HoodHood by K-Metal®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$20.00 - $778.13
- Aero Function® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Aero Function®. This replacement hood piece is light weight and dent-resistant due to Aero Function's advanced design and patented materials that provide light weight and integrity over many years and miles. Hood...Five-Stage Aero Function Quality Control Assurance Manufacturing SystemHoneycomb Black Mesh Grille (where applicable)$395.10 - $1,655.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations®. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$479.00 - $1,839.00
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon®. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$453.05 - $3,230.00
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
Guides & Articles
- Replacement HoodsReplacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For The DIY Gal Or GuyThe hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel isn't 100% right, there's no hiding it. And if you've got a classic from your youth, you are not going to feel good about your ride when sheet metal is compromised - especially a hood panel. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to damage a hood panel. Any vehicle that's seen a number of miles is bound to have some kind of wear and damage to its engine lid. Statistically, accidents are most likely to result in front-end vehicle damage where hood panels are crinkled beyond repair. Hits from the side can be just as damaging, because left or right fenders usually always push into the hood panel.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Mercedes Hoods Reviews
2007 Mercedes S Class