- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set.$40.00 - $99.95
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor Window DeflectorsVentvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...$28.44 - $157.68
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor Smoke Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventvisor Window Deflectors by AVS. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the elements while keeping...$37.34 - $84.47
- JKS® Tape-On Smoke Vent VisorsTape-On Smoke Vent Visors by JKS.$72.00 - $120.00
- WeatherTech® Stone and Bug DeflectorStone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech Easy-On Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is required!...$59.95
- AVS® Aeroskin Hood ShieldAeroskin Hood Shield by AVS.$36.17 - $127.91
- AVS® Carflector Hood ShieldCarflector Hood Shield by AVS. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Carflector Hood Shield. The Carflector is made from...$60.62 - $98.96
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorSunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. The deflector color is Dark Smoke. Backed by 3-Year...$59.95
- WeatherTech® LampGard Headlight CoversHeadlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting. Optically clear and applies (peel &...$54.95
- XPEL® Headlight Protection KitHeadlight Protection Kit by XPEL. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car from rocks, gravel, debris, and...$48.97
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Light Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (71738)In-Channel Light Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (71738) by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Dark Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (81738)In-Channel Dark Smoke Rear Side Window Deflectors (81738) by WeatherTech, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00
- AVS® Tape-On Standard Ventvisor Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors (94803)Tape-On Standard Ventvisor Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors by AVS, 4 Pieces Set. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape. Keep...$60.70
- AVS® Tape-On Standard Ventvisor Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors (94287)Tape-On Standard Ventvisor Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors by AVS, 4 Pieces Set. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape. Keep...$60.70
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors (194972)In-Channel Ventvisor Smoke Front and Rear Window Deflectors by AVS, 4 Pieces Set. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection...$52.81
The amount of room in your Mazda 6 means you can fit all the things you need to take with you, and it’s comfortable enough to make the longest journeys feel short. This means you want it to be perfect, but it’s difficult to achieve this unless you have the right aftermarket accessories. Thankfully, we have everything you need to make sure your vehicle seems as though it was built specifically for you, and an important upgrade to start with is a set of Mazda 6 wind deflectors so the weather is no longer a problem!
If you have a set of wind deflectors installed you can stop feeling a panic every time rain appears out of nowhere, because you know the deflectors will keep the water from entering the interior, so both it and you stay dry. We even have the right wind deflectors to improve the looks of your vehicle, and our prices ensure you get the value for money you deserve! We have some of the best brands in the industry like Putco, AVS, and more, so you once you buy one of these you’ll know that you’re going to get the quality your vehicle deserves.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box$322.65 - $357.75
Mazda 6 Wind Deflectors Reviews
2013 Mazda 6