- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10 - $1,079.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations®. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$479.00 - $1,839.00
- VIS Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...Easy installationSuperior product quality$328.08 - $5,046.03
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon®. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$453.05 - $3,230.00
- Street Scene® Sprint Car Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Sprint Car Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features...Provides awesome looksImproves performance$91.00 - $141.18
- Street Scene® Cowl Style Fiberglass Hood Scoop (Unpainted)Universal Cowl Style Hood Scoop by Street Scene®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. Give your vehicle a new look by simply adding this super add-on. The hood scoop is manufactured from high-quality material and features a...Provides awesome looksImproves performance$113.97 - $177.75
- K&N® NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood ScoopUniversal NHRA Pro Stock Composite Hood Scoop by K&N®. Quantity Per Application: 1. K&N used the latest technology to combine sophisticated airflow principles with the strength and light weight of carbon fiber to produce this...Maximizes airflow into the engineDecreases drag$372.99 - $961.99
- Willpak® ABS Large Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Large Hood Scoop by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 29" L x 24" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...Add a hot performance lookFit most cars, trucks, and SUVs$99.95 - $174.95
- Willpak® ABS Middle Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Middle Hood Scoop by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 25.5" L x 19" W x 2" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops will...Add a hot performance lookFit most cars, trucks, and SUVs$79.95 - $154.95
- Willpak® ABS Small Hood ScoopUniversal ABS Small Hood Scoop by Willpak®. Material: ABS Plastic. Size 14.5" L x 13" W x 1.5" H, Grille piece included, Smooth surface, Installs with 3M Tape. Give your vehicle that hot performance look it deserves! The scoops...Add a hot performance lookFit most cars, trucks, and SUVs$59.95 - $134.95
- K&N® Hood Scoop PlugUniversal Hood Scoop Plug by K&N®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Height: 1.5" (38 mm). Outside Diameter: 12" (305 mm). K&N carbon fiber hood scoop plugs are specially made to cover K&N hood scoops. Simply press one into the hood scoop to...Attractive carbon fiber front designed for extra strengthCustom foam backing for a snug fit$158.99
- Wade® Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Double Hood Scoops by Wade®, 2 Pieces. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive performance look! The Wade hood scoops make the...Give a performance lookNo-drill installation$74.14
- AMI® Billet Hood PinsUniversal Billet Hood Pins by AMI®, 1 Pair. Nothing screams Race Car like hood pins. It’s a favorite way to ensure that the hood truly stays shut. These authentic-looking simulated pins attach without drilling any holes in your car.Machined billet plate 6061-T6 aircraft aluminumSimple install!$9.99 - $52.55
- Daystar® Hood Pin KitUniversal Hood Pin Kit by Daystar®. This kit provides all the components necessary to install one complete hood pin. Includes 1 polyurethane grommet pad, 4 bolts and nuts to anchor it, 1 pin clip, 1 hood pin bolt, and 2 nuts to...Kit includes all components necessary to install one complete hood pin assemblyIncludes 1 polyurethane Hood Pin Grommet scuff pad$18.95 - $19.99
- Seibon® Latch and Pin KitUniversal Latch and Pin Kit by Seibon®. Replace your factory hood with this carbon fiber panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction of up to 50%. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$72.25
Experience all the possibilities that the Lexus SC can provide you. What do you feel when you are riding a luxurious, super, and fantastic vehicle? I think that you imagine that you are the God that can lead the world. How can you be the God without some new accessories for your SC? Make your choice among a wide range of the Lexus SC accessories that will assist you in getting the best out of your vehicle. One of the most important accessories that every car should have is a custom hood.
That is why do not look for some company where you can buy it, because CARiD is here to help you with that. You are offered a great variety of the Lexus SC Custom Hoods that are made to protect your car’s engine compartment from various road debris that can appear in it. As we collaborate with the brands that have proved themselves to have been worth of your time, Willpak, AutoLoc, and other companies are here presented to your attention. With us, you can be sure that you bought a product of high quality. So, do not go to different stores, come to our website and make your order in a second.
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Is The Procedure To Install A Hood Scoop?In the custom hoods section of our website, you'll find add-on hood air scoops that create an unmistakable look of power. Since the beginning of hot-rodding, racers have been fitting scoops onto their cars both for looks and function. Over the years, many high-performance muscle cars have even featured them as original equipment on top trim levels. Hood scoop openings can face forward in order to guide cool air into the engine, or the openings can face rearward to take advantage of the high pressure area at the base of the windshield. Whichever way they are positioned, airflow under the hood increases - a factor that improves both induction and heat ventilation to varying degrees.
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.