Lexus RX Performance Brakes
The RX is comfortable enough to make even the longest journeys enjoyable and it has the ability to take you to almost any destination you can think of so you spend a lot of time driving it. That means that you’re looking for the right performance upgrades to keep it running at its best so you’ve come to the right place. We have everything you need and our Lexus RX brakes, brake pads and rotors prove that you don’t need to spend a fortune to get the benefits you’re looking for.
You know how important your brakes are but many people don’t know that aftermarket brakes can offer major improvements over standard brakes while costing less in maintenance costs in the future. We have a wide range of different brands and parts so that you can find the right technologies whether you’re looking to slightly improve the standard set up or you’re looking to completely transform it to suit the other performance upgrades you have. We know that you want the best quality so we stock the best brands like Brembo, EBC and Hawk which means you benefit from their years of experience without spending a fortune!
- PowerStop® 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by PowerStop®. Kit Includes: Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors, Z23 Evolution Sport Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads, Premium Hardware, Pin Bushing Kit...
$131.35from $105.08 - $1,043.78# 852
- Brembo® GT Series Slotted 2-Piece Rotor Brake KitGT Series Slotted Rotor Brake Kit by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get improved pedal feel,...
$3,714.00from $2,971.20 - $5,842.20# 7217
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted RotorsDrilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...
$127.74from $102.19 - $765.19# 2326
- Akebono® Performance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads are specifically designed for drivers who push a vehicle to its limit and expect exceptional performance. Installed on a high-performance car, light truck,...
$52.64from $42.11 - $91.87# 7149
- EBC® 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...
$77.68from $62.14 - $3,039.01# 913
- Hawk® Performance Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance Ceramic Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads are designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high speeds and temperatures while...
$55.36from $44.29 - $207.32# 1121
- PowerStop® Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors by PowerStop®. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style...
$80.78from $64.62 - $540.00# 1273
- DBA® 4000XS Series™ Drilled and Slotted Rotor4000XS Series™ Drilled and Slotted Rotor by DBA®. One per pack. 4000XS series rotors start with the drilled and slotted design of Street Series XGold rotors and add more cooling slots for a higher level of performance. Rotors are...
$109.53from $87.62 - $360.89# 2600
- EBC® Stage 4 Signature Brake KitStage 4 Signature Brake Kit by EBC®. Includes: USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors and Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads. Get increased power with less brake dust no matter what you drive with the EBC Stage 4 Signature Brake Kit....
$174.93from $139.94 - $2,803.02# 7496
- PowerStop® Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Brake Pad Clips Included. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction...
$41.31from $33.05 - $103.13# 7122
- KSport® ProComp Brake KitProComp Brake Kit by KSport®. 2-Pc Rotors. This is a complete brake upgrade kit designed to enhance braking power under sustained high-heat conditions. Includes replacement calipers, rotors, pads, brake lines, and related hardware....
$1,840.63from $1,472.50 - $3,632.50# 3754
- EBC® USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsUSR Series Sport Slotted Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented center provides even...
$105.15from $84.12 - $2,736.49# 919
- EBC® Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when...
$55.75from $44.60 - $189.50# 7500
- Chrome Brakes® Ceramix Brake PadsCeramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic...
$78.15from $62.52 - $200.00# 2325
- Brembo® GT Series Curved Vane Type III Rotor Brake KitGT Series Curved Vane Type III Brake Kit by Brembo®. Rotor Type: 2-Piece, Quantity: 1 Pair. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get improved pedal feel,...
$4,314.00from $3,451.20 - $5,842.20# 7216
I bought the brake kit from CARiD a result of a national automotive store telling me I needed over $2400 of repairs before my 2007 Lexus would pass state inspection. I thought the pricing was ridiculous for what was needed and left. After looking and calling in town for the parts needed, I still thought then to be too high priced and began searching online. After less than an hour of online searching, I found that CARiD was showing the best prices on not only the brakes I needed, but all the other parts I needed to satisfy the state inspection which was also a rack and pinion steering assembly as well as wiper blades. The pricing was so fair on all the parts I needed compared to what the national chain was going to charge that I decided to step up and get a performance brake kit. EBC was a good choice, they look and perform very well compared to standard brakes. After speaking with the phone contact who was obviously familiar with cars, I received the parts in three to four days just as described. Now some shops do not use parts the customer brings in or they will not give a warranty but with a little phone work I was able to find a well known chain in town take on the job. I got the repairs and parts, which were better than what was quoted, for less that what was quoted for just the rack and pinion steering assembly. Will most definitely use CARiD again!
- Popular RX Part Numbers
- EBC® UD707 - Ultimax OEM Replacement Front Brake Pads
- PowerStop® K4530 - 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Front and Rear Brake Kit
- Monroe® GX1391 - ProSolution™ Ceramic Rear Brake Pads
- Wagner® QC1005 - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Front Brake Pads
- Carlson® 16043 - Front Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Boot Kit
- Carlson® 14186 - Front Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Set
- Bosch® BC1005 - QuietCast™ Premium Ceramic Front Brake Pads
- Bosch® BC996 - QuietCast™ Premium Ceramic Rear Brake Pads
- Lexus RX Models
- RX300 Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- RX330 Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- RX350 Base Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- RX350 F Sport Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- RX350 Sportdesign Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- RX400h Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- RX450h Base Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors
- RX450h Sportdesign Performance Brakes, Pads & Rotors