The Lexus brand is synonymous with luxurious comfort. The Lexus CT is an elegantly designed vehicle, with a strong engine and a spacious interior. It is affordable due to the hybrid system the car runs on. Driving the Lexus CT is an amazing thing. It provides a superb ride quality and awesome handling. You can greatly improve visibility and safety by installing a LED lighting system. These lights are widely available from CARiD .They are more economical than incandescent lighting because they use less power in operation. They also burn brighter and cooler than incandescent lights. They are engineered by the country’s top professionals to guarantee reliable service. LED lights are more durable than the factory incandescent variety. They are resistant to vibration and are housed in a moisture free casing to prevent damage caused by water seepage. LED lights are versatile products, suitable for use both internally and externally.
Lexus CT LED lights promote safety on the roads when displayed at the back as brake lights. They light up faster than incandescent lights giving the motorists behind you sufficient time to respond to brake lights and turn signals. PlasmaGlow Kit provides LED strips that are easily mount tailgates, rear mud flaps and side mirrors. To improve visibility at night, mount the headlight kit in front below the headlights or behind the grille. Mounting LED lights also increase visibility in the cabin. This grants better access to controls in the car. The light produced is also cleaner and brighter. LED lights also provide for creative lighting. CARiD carries LED strips of varying lengths to mount behind door handles, in wheel cavities on the dashboard and even the steering wheel. The Music React box allows the lights to flash to the rhythm of your music. Also available are LED speaker rings to mount on your speakers. These also pulsate to the beat of your stereo.
- Lumen® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Putco® Premium LED Dome LightsUpgrade your interior lighting with this patent-pending LED dome light kit; it's the brightest dome light upgrade available! Custom designed for each vehicle, these LED bulbs utilize the original lighting fixtures - no modifications...13,000K Ultra-White Light LED bulbs provide a brighter, cleaner light than comparable incandescent bulbsProduces a more attractive light compared to incandescent bulbs; no need to replace factory lighting fixture$25.99 - $357.99
- Lumen® 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar (LU78115C)Universal 22" Nite Rider Multicolor LED Scanner Bar by Lumen®. Add original and unique visual impact to your vehicle and increase nighttime visibility when you're alone on dark roads. 48 separate LED diodes allow a range of 20...Over 20 different scanning operations from traditional "Knight Rider" television show slow pulse to rapid strobe flashesAll scanning programs are available in 7 different colors that include blue, green, light blue, red, purple, white, and yellow$69.95
- Putco® LED Fog Light Conversion KitFog Light Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $215.99
- Oracle Lighting® 18 LEDs Replacement Bulbs18 LEDs Replacement Bulbs by Oracle Lighting®. The ORACLE SMD Bulbs consume less power and put out less heat than the factory bulbs.Super High Output SMD Bulbs (18 LEDs Per Bulb)Good upgrade for Fog Light and Daytime Running Lights$67.15 - $84.15
- Lumen® LED Fog Light Conversion KitLED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Lumen® Fog Light LED BulbsFog Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your fog lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$14.99 - $32.95
- Oracle Lighting® LED Conversion KitLED Conversion Kit by Oracle Lighting®. These LED bulbs are designed to outperform standard halogen bulbs, and match the brightness of HID bulbs. Each bulb emits 2,200 lumens rivaling the top of the line HID bulbs. The unique...Lumens: 2200 lm (per bulb)Lifetime: 30,000 hrs$127.47
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$81.99 - $251.99
- Lumen® Turn Signal LED BulbsTurn Signal LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your turn signals with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $32.95
- PlasmaGlow® 12" LumaTape Flexible LED StripUniversal 12" LumaTape Flexible LED Strip by PlasmaGlow®. LumaTape Flexible LED Strips are the last word in custom lighting. They're thin, flexible and completely waterproof so they fit almost anywhere. They can be bent into almost...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowUnlimited shades of color$23.02 - $34.52
- Lumen® LED Dome LightsLED Dome Lights by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Interior LED BulbsInterior LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without modification. Sealed,...$5.99 - $29.95
- PIAA® LED Headlights Conversion KitLED Headlights Conversion Kit by PIAA®. Replace your halogen headlight bulbs with this LED Bulb Conversion Kit. While these bulbs run at a drastically reduced temperature in comparison to halogen bulbs, thermal management is key to...For upgrading your factory headlight bulbs to LEDsDesigned for quick and easy install$126.65 - $254.15
- PlasmaGlow® 10' LED Illuminators ModulesUniversal 10' LED Illuminators Modules by PlasmaGlow®. The 10 Foot Strip includes 10 Illuminators Modules and can be cut to length. Multiple strips can be connected together with the included waterproof plugs. Features:. 10 Foot...Gives anywhere on your vehicle a unique glowComes in a 10 ft. strip with 10 modules$46.03 - $100.41
Guides & Articles
- LED LightsLED Underbody Lights Give Your Ride an Other-Worldly GlowThroughout history, light radiating from the inside of an object or person has been associated with otherworldly levels of power. In fiction, it usually indicates the presence of extreme levels of good or evil. When it comes to reality, such light usually signifies intense levels of heat and/or firepower. But make no mistake - regardless of whether light is emanating from the innards of man or machine, the source of it is looked upon as a force to be reckoned with.
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- LED LightsWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$45.24 - $67.03
- Putco® Back Up Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $66.99
Lexus CT LED Lights Reviews
2005 Freightliner Fl-series