In this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built your car tested it thoroughly, and they know more than anyone on earth does about its breaking points and how to keep mechanical components healthy, so following your vehicle manufacturer's recommended service intervals is essential. While draining a trans pan and refilling it only replaces one-half to two-thirds of your overall fluid (the rest remains inside the torque converter), don't let it diminish the importance of keeping your automatic trans fluid (ATF) fresh.
Land Rover Transmission Parts
- County Classic Replacement Transmission Parts
- Defender Replacement Transmission Parts
- Defender 90 Replacement Transmission Parts
- Discovery Replacement Transmission Parts
- Discovery Sport Replacement Transmission Parts
- Freelander Replacement Transmission Parts
- LR2 Replacement Transmission Parts
- LR3 Replacement Transmission Parts
- LR4 Replacement Transmission Parts
- Range Rover Replacement Transmission Parts
- Range Rover Evoque Replacement Transmission Parts
- Range Rover Sport Replacement Transmission Parts
- National® - Automatic Transmission Extension Housing SealStarting at: $15.63$15.63
- Genuine® - AT Shift IndicatorStarting at: $176.95$176.95
- ZF® - AT Front SealStarting at: $11.30$11.30
- RhinoPac® - Premium Diaphragm Style Clutch KitStarting at: $602.92$602.92
- Sachs® - Clutch KitStarting at: $559.40$559.40
- Original Equipment® - AT Rear SealStarting at: $13.66$13.66
- Dorman® - Clutch Slave CylinderStarting at: $46.16$46.16
- Hastings® - Automatic Transmission FilterStarting at: $38.32$38.32
- PBR® - Clutch HoseStarting at: $12.55$12.55
- Mark Automotive® - AT Filter KitStarting at: $59.01$59.01
Guides & Articles
1988 Honda CR-X
Posted by Greg H.
Posted by Greg H.
"After trying my local parts stores and two orders online I found a new source for parts, CARiD. You guys had the right part at a good price as well as reasonable shipping cost. Thanks, Greg."