Even though your LR3 is comfortable enough to drive every day it was really designed to take you out into the wilderness and into areas that other vehicles could only dream of for the perfect vacation. Of course, that means that you need to take a lot of things with you and you’re sick of trying to squeeze everything into the interior so what can you do? Add storage space to your roof! It’s the perfect solution and our range of Land Rover LR3 roof racks make it an easy option.
The roof is the best place to add storage space since there is so much room and we have the right equipment to store things without worrying about the weather or losing them. We have a wide range of carriers including carriers that allow you to take bikes, kayaks or other equipment or general carriers that act like a second trunk and allow you to easily transport things without jamming them into your trunk. We have the right products to give you the perfect set up for your lifestyle and once you have it you’ll wonder why you didn’t buy it a long time ago!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 1 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any products we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Yakima® - KayakStacker Kayak CarrierStarting at: $53.10$53.10
- Thule® - Canoe CarrierStarting at: $74.95$74.95
- SportRack® - Horizon Cargo BoxStarting at: $317.52$317.52
- Yakima® - WB401 Kayak Saddle CarrierStarting at: $224.10$224.10
- Thule® - Hydro-Glide Kayak RackStarting at: $78.95$78.95
- SportRack® - Vista Cargo BagStarting at: $37.80$37.80
- Yakima® - WB400 Kayak J-Cradle CarrierStarting at: $224.10$224.10
- Thule® - Hang-Two Surf CarrierStarting at: $66.95$66.95
- Yakima® - Mako Saddles Kayak RackStarting at: $53.10$53.10
- Thule® - Set-to-Go Kayak RackStarting at: $78.95$78.95
"Nice idea. Fast, easy installation for extra space."