- 350GT Starting & Charging
- 400GT Starting & Charging
- Aventador Starting & Charging
- Countach Starting & Charging
- Diablo Starting & Charging
- Espada Starting & Charging
- Gallardo Starting & Charging
- Huracan Starting & Charging
- Islero Starting & Charging
- Jalpa Starting & Charging
- Jarama Starting & Charging
- Miura Starting & Charging
Automobili Lamborghini was established in 1963 by Ferruccio Lamborghini, a self-made man, who has gained a strong reputation in fixing broken engines during World War II, as well as building tractors after the war. It is said that the Italian entrepreneur decided to found its own brand of sports cars after a dispute with Enzo Ferrari, showing that even an argument can sometimes lead to amazing results. Since 1963, in fact, Lamborghini has been synonymous with supercars in the purest meaning of the term: uncompromisingly cutting edge and outrageously aggressive body styling, monstrous engines providing racing performance, and precise handling. Just pronouncing names such as the Miura, Countach, Diablo, Aventador excites: Lamborghinis are supercars of character, precisely as those fighting bulls from which many models are named after.
The starting and charging system features such main components as a starter, responsible for cranking the engine, a rechargeable battery that supplies the electricity required for the functioning of the vehicle, and an alternator, responsible for recharging the battery. At our online shop we sell upscale Lamborghini starting & charging parts, made and guaranteed by the most reliable aftermarket brands, just what supercars like Lamborghinis deserve. A competent staff at our online Help Center will answer all your questions about our repair parts.
- Optima® YellowTop Car BatteryYellowTop Car Battery by Optima. YellowTop high-performance AGM batteries are truly dual-purpose batteries. They have amazing cranking power to start big, high-compression engines, and impressive cycling capacity to power items that...$156.06 - $236.38
- Optima® RedTop Car BatteryRedTop Starting Car Battery by Optima. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the most...$119.49 - $169.72
- Bosch® S4 Series BatteryS4 Quality Performance Battery by Bosch. Voltage: 12. Battery Type: Conventional. Terminal Type: Top.$80.31 - $146.54
- Bosch® S5 Series Premium Power BatteryS5 Premium Power Battery by Bosch. Amp Hour Capacity: 110. Voltage: 12. Battery Type: Conventional. BCI Group Size: 95R. CCA: 850. Reserve Capacity: 11400. Terminal Type: Top.$77.23 - $227.92
- Bosch® S6 Series AGM BatteryS6 High Performance AGM Battery by Bosch. Voltage: 12. Battery Type: AGM.$110.93 - $246.09
- Exide® Edge Flat Plate AGM Automotive BatteryEdge Flat Plate AGM Automotive Battery by Exide. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle batteries...$134.95 - $161.39
- Odyssey® Extreme Series BatteryUniversal Extreme Series Battery by Odyssey. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey Extreme Series batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series...$172.56 - $360.59
- Shuriken® AGM 12V Starting BatteryAGM 12V Starting Battery by Shuriken.$209.82 - $301.16
- LithiumPros® Lithium-Ion intellichargerRacing LiFePO4 IntelliCharger by LithiumPros. 4 lbs. 12.25 x 9.25 x 12".$515.19 - $1,688.50
- Braille Battery® Advanced Lightweight AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight AGM Battery by Braille Battery. Using our AGM racing technology we have put a lot of power into a very small package. With pulse cranking amps this has enough power to start more than any other battery...$149.99 - $229.99
- Powermaster® XS Torque StarterXS Torque Starter by Powermaster. 1 Piece. Mounting Block made from Billet Aluminum. The choice for highly modified engines or where heat soak or space limitation is a concern (street rods or street machines with close header...$238.94 - $401.45
- Powermaster® Denso Style Race AlternatorUniversal Denso Style Race Alternator by Powermaster. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...$209.90 - $525.29
- Powermaster® MasterTorque StarterMasterTorque Starter by Powermaster. 1 Piece. Mounting Block made from Billet Aluminum. MasterTorque-Excellent choice for mild race or high performance street applications where heat soak is the main concern.$197.77 - $225.44
- Powermaster® PowerGEN AlternatorPowerGEN Alternator by Powermaster. 1 Piece. Includes Pulley, Regulator. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...$370.79 - $509.99
- Powermaster® Starter SolenoidUniversal Replacement Starter Solenoid by Powermaster. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Powermaster features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...$31.79 - $38.88
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
Lamborghini Starting & Charging Parts Reviews
2009 Dodge Durango