- (11)Full KitsLamborghini
- (11)Bumpers & ValancesLamborghini
- (85)Custom HoodsLamborghini
- (11)Bumper LipsLamborghini
- (3)Rear DiffusersLamborghini
- (2)Fender FlaresLamborghini
- (8)Side SkirtsLamborghini
- (1)Eye LidsLamborghini
- (3)Vertical DoorsLamborghini
- (2,536)Custom WheelsLamborghini
- (11)Light CoversLamborghini
What started as a successful tractor business eventually turned into a state-of-the-art supercar dream factory. Lamborghini cars are loved and well-recognized everywhere in the world - built for speed and to look the part, these cars exhibit extreme style and extreme level of performance. The car that marked the rise of the modern Lamborghini supercar was the outlandish and aggressive looking Countach that literally shocked the world. The new millennium have seen the debut of Lamborghini’s Murcielago, Reventon, Gallardo, and Aventador – supercars that display cutting-edge design and performance that people make notice of.
At CARiD we’ve got everything to cater your Lambo’s needs and our broad assortment of exclusive Lamborghini body kits is an ideal way to further improve the aerodynamics and the exotic appearance of your marvelous machine. These body kits have been designed and manufactured by such famous and reputable names like Carbon Creations, Duraflex, Wade, Willpak, and other who strive to provide car enthusiasts like you with the top-notch products. Made from high-grade materials like flexible polyurethane or lightweight and extremely durable carbon fiber, our broad variety of stylish body kit parts is one of the easiest ways of getting your Lambo look like a heavily modified and aggressive race car.
- Liberty Walk® Body KitBody Kit by Liberty Walk®. Are you craving to make a complete upgrade of your vehicle's appearance? This full kit by Liberty Walk is your ultimate choice featuring a mind-blowing design and a lowered look that will drop jaws as you...Adds an aggressive low stance to your vehicleImproves aerodynamics of your vehicle$380.00 - $36,900.00
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Aero Function® Body KitBody Kit by Aero Function®. Upgrade your vehicle with the beauty and performance-enhancing abilities of aero pieces with the Body Kit from Aero Function, created specifically for your make and model. Advanced design and...Enhance speed and fuel economy by reducing aerodynamic dragIncrease vehicle stability by increasing aerodynamic down force from moving air$63.90 - $9,703.80
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Aero Function® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Aero Function®, 1 Pair. Add aggressive aerodynamic looks to the sides of your vehicle with this set of stylish and functional aerodynamic add-on side skirts from Aero Function. Advanced materials and design ensure...1-piece spoiler spans the full length between front and rear wheel openingsEffectively reduces ground clearance$63.90 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Liberty Walk® Custom Style SpoilersCustom Style Spoilers by Liberty Walk®. If your vehicle doesn't boast a powerful engine this doesn't mean it can't look like it has one. Give your vehicle that awesome look of high-performance cars with this factory style spoiler...Designed to deliver factory high-performance styleFor modifying the appearance of your rear end$525.00 - $8,500.00
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Liberty Walk® Bumpers ValancesBumpers Valances by Liberty Walk®. This custom bumper is what you need to make a bold statement with your vehicle. However it's not the only benefit - this bumper is designed to enhance your vehicle's aerodynamics, which is...For customizing the looks of your vehicleRacing inspired aerodynamics and style$2,500.00 - $8,700.00
- Aero Function® Front BumperFront Bumper by Aero Function®. This front bumper is a replacement piece that provides a visual upgrade with aggressive styling. Advanced materials and design provide light weight and high strength that will maintain integrity over...1-piece replacement bumper features aggressive styling that gives the front of your vehicle great looksConstructed from advanced materials for light weight and high strength$107.10 - $1,439.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Liberty Walk® DiffusersDiffusers by Liberty Walk®. This diffuser creates a vacuum at the back of the vehicle, which draws air more quickly underneath. Reduce turbulence and ensure the smooth airflow with this top-notch diffuser while making your vehicle...Adds unique and aggressive style to your rear endEnsures long-lasting looks$690.00 - $4,250.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Lamborghini Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro